Sneaker Riots

texan

One of many videos
[video=youtube;1rGooygwqE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=1rGooygwqE8[/video]

Is it me or is the news station racist for sending the black beat reporter down there to cover the story? As for the questions asked, well some people hit 40k posts on the internet, some needs their Air Jordans.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yea, then there would have been violence. Pushing,pulling, tearing off clothing. A record number of security would have to stand around and watch to make sure it wouldn`t get out of hand.
It's not like you'd find any spandex wearing Walmart shopping women there. $100 Louboutin's would cause women to recreate that Harry met Sally scene, but not in the restaurant. Uhmm, excuse me for a bit......... Hehehehehe

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is it me or is the news station racist for sending the black beat reporter down there to cover the story? As for the questions asked, well some people hit 40k posts on the internet, some needs their Air Jordans.
A white reporter would have been expendable and killed.....Didn't you notice the 10-12 yr old child getting walked over? Did somebody clue these people in that Jordan has been retired for what, like 10 years now ?..........nobody is hustling for a Sir. Charles pair of shoes!!

A white reporter would have been expendable and killed.....Didn't you notice the 10-12 yr old child getting walked over? Did somebody clue these people in that Jordan has been retired for what, like 10 years now ?..........nobody is hustling for a Sir. Charles pair of shoes!!
The Air Jordon has been re-released and as the video shows is ni big demand.

Is this how the OWS groups see the future ? Riots not over food or wealth but shoes ?

Actually the Occupussies will let these folks stand in line for the shoes and fight to get them then hold out their hands as they walk by and expect to be given the shoes for free.