SNL spoofs Whiteboard Guy

BrownArmy

Now that's funny.

"A maaaaan in a lady-wig. You're welcome."

We had a party last weekend and one of my wife's friends brought those clips up on the computer because she knew I worked for UPS.

Guy looks just like the whiteboard guy...

whiskey

It took us a zillion years to change our logo, so, I guess whitebored guy is going to be around for awhile. Our founding fathers opted for the color brown because dirt doesn't show up. Only right hand turns? See the trend?

BleedBrown

It took us a zillion years to change our logo, so, I guess whitebored guy is going to be around for awhile. Our founding fathers opted for the color brown because dirt doesn't show up. Only right hand turns? See the trend?

2009 Should be the end of Andy. We hired an new advertizing agency that starts in January.

L

Loufan

2009 Should be the end of Andy. We hired an new advertizing agency that starts in January.

I hated that guy for the longest time. In my training classes I had to watch like 2 hours worth of commercials and safety tips from this guy. Now I kinda like the commercials.

rod

Retired 22 years

They should have stayed with the old logo. What was wrong with a delivery company that had a package as part of their logo? (don't give me all that crap about it had a package wrapped in string on it) While we are at it they should have stuck with United Parcel SERVICE. Its all going to hell as I see it:wheelchai Them young whipper snappers don't know beans about running a big company now days. I need a nap