snow chat

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Were you coming from West Springfield? If so, what time were you there? Maybe we crossed paths and didn't realize it. I was driving a snow covered brown truck. Did you see me?:clown:
I went through around 130 am, I took 91 s from pike to Harct then up to Bradley!! There was no way in hell I would go down I 84 with those hills that road sucks!!!!!:anxious:

UPS Lifer

:snow::snow::snow:
I feel bad for anyone who has to work in the white stuff! I talked to my cousin in Chicago and it took him 4.5 hours to get to the burbs from Downtown on Wednesday! YIKES!

Boy - I hate to admit it but I am a light weight when it comes to the cold. Born in Chicago but lived my whole life in :sunny::sunny: sunny Southern California :sunny::sunny:! Now the temp drops to 32 and starts to snow in AZ and I run off to Cali and in Feb off to Maui until mid March! Give me the heat and the sun any day of the week.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:snow::snow::snow:
I feel bad for anyone who has to work in the white stuff! I talked to my cousin in Chicago and it took him 4.5 hours to get to the burbs from Downtown on Wednesday! YIKES!

Boy - I hate to admit it but I am a light weight when it comes to the cold. Born in Chicago but lived my whole life in :sunny::sunny: sunny Southern California :sunny::sunny:! Now the temp drops to 32 and starts to snow in AZ and I run off to Cali and in Feb off to Maui until mid March! Give me the heat and the sun any day of the week.
Oh you suck!:wink2::happy-very::happy2: A month (or there abouts) in Maui, can I go?

Pollocknbrown

I love the snow....i hate driving in it tho, NYS just forgets to plow the main routes out here and towns seem to not own them when it snows. They called for 3-5 inches by night fall tonight.....i have a foot and a half on top of the 10 i got on fri.....gotta love lake effect snow :D.

A

anonymous6

I still want to know if you run out of hrs , can you hitch hike back to the center instead of waiting 5hrs or more to be picked up?

it's rediculous . everytime we run out it is a 4 hr wait minimum. i don't care if we are being paid overtime. i want to get home to bed. plus you have to take the next day off cause you can't start even close to your regular start time ( 10 hr rule )