Snow in the South

P

pickup

Oh Canada?, Oh brother! What was that original pic? Was that your darling devoted mother and father in the upper left corner of the original pic you had there?

klein

Für Meno :)
Nope, just a "bing image" pic.

But atleast we show the USA on our maps.
Unlike American maps shown on the news, weather, etc. - They just show the US, and Alaska as an Island up there.

P

pickup

Nope, just a "bing image" pic.

But atleast we show the USA on our maps.
Unlike American maps shown on the news, weather, etc. - They just show the US, and Alaska as an Island up there.

We don't worry about about other people's backyards, we worry about our own. Perhaps if you stop looking over the fence and commenting on how your neighbors are not growing their tomatoes properly, you will see that your own garden is overrun with weeds instead of crops, foolish grasshopper. The winter is coming soon and i do not refer to the season itself but use that term as a metaphor. Have you the ears to listen and the eyes to see and most importantly, the will and the strength to steer the not so good ship Klein away from that collision course with the iceberg?

Do note, dear sir, that i steered this conversation away from countries and towards personal decisions and actions . So don't respond with comments about the U.S sticking its nose into other countries' concerns.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
you will see that your own garden is overrun with weeds instead of crops, foolish grasshopper. The winter is coming soon and i do not refer to the season itself but use that term as a metaphor. Have you the ears to listen and the eyes to see and most importantly, the will and the strength to steer the not so good ship Klein away from that collision course with the iceberg?

"Ah yes, young grasshopper. When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you will be ready to leave the temple"

kung fu 2.jpg
kung fu 2.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Don't start talking about propaganda, klein, your national anthem is full of it too. "glorious and free"? pulleeesseee

[video=youtube;EkPc7FMJBI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPc7FMJBI4[/video]

P

pickup

I watched the entire thing Rod. Those mounties almost broke completely down when hearing their anthem.

klein

Für Meno :)
This video contains content from Carsey-Werner LLC, who has blocked it in your country on copy right grounds.

(couldn't watch it Rod)

Reminds me, 1 of my Mexico vids I took, and put some german music in the background (didn't have spanish music), has been blocked because of copyrights of the music - unbelievable !
(old songs too, over 10 years old).

rod

Retired 22 years
This video contains content from Carsey-Werner LLC, who has blocked it in your country on copy right grounds.

(couldn't watch it Rod)

Reminds me, 1 of my Mexico vids I took, and put some german music in the background (didn't have spanish music), has been blocked because of copyrights of the music - unbelievable !
(old songs too, over 10 years old).

I wonder if that episode of "That 70's Show" even aired in Canada. Doug and Bob Mckenzie of "The Great White North" had some funny stuff also.

[video=youtube;pNRlcjz3acU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNRlcjz3acU[/video]

The news just reported an avalanche flowed into northern Montana from the north. A gruesome discovery was found inside as hundreds of dismembered hitchhikers were found wrapped in Canadian flags and surrounded by whiskey bottles and beer cans.