Snow was a dud!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well today was a complete dud. Glad snow missed. Only about an 1". Roads were clear all day. Management still told me to sheet 13 stops as emergency condition. After I got back to building there were 10 others told to sheet as EC. They will cut areas tomorrow and I know I will get Those 13 stops back along with 10 more. Instead of OT tonight I will get it tomorrow. Classic -Do as I say,Not as i do. Does that mean I can sheet as EC when there is too much work? I almost want to say I " feel" for you all in the Mid Atlantic. I DON'T! We have been getting it for years. Getting in the mood for BASEBALL!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah, usually you guys get it and we get nothing. this time you get a trace and we got about 20" on Saturday and another 20" today, and maybe some more coming tomorrow. And damnit, why did I give up skiing!??!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
As i suspected out till 845pm. 93 stops 245 miles. Because of the snow down south half the feeders came in. Only ran 18 areas. Cut 6. Well, theres always today. Supposed to run 25 today. You guys running normal yet in the "Snow belt" down there?