So I was told we're getting a check!?

UPSjacks84

This guy I work with said something today about the union finally finalizing a contract and he told me that every hourly employee is going to get paid 70 cents for every hour worked since August??? Is he full of crap or what. First, what contract is he talking about and two I highly doubt UPS is just going to pay us just to be nice. Any info would be appreciated.

Quigley

This guy I work with said something today about the union finally finalizing a contract and he told me that every hourly employee is going to get paid 70 cents for every hour worked since August??? Is he full of crap or what. First, what contract is he talking about and two I highly doubt UPS is just going to pay us just to be nice. Any info would be appreciated.
You must have been in a coma for the last 10 months. I hope you are ok now.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

get-out.gif

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I shake my head.

EasyTrucker

Our union is only as strong as it's weakest member and we just found him!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSjacks84

Geeez. Let's just pile on the new guy instead of informing him with the facts. So is everyones contract going to be different. Can we put performance based incentives in it? How is this going to work?

AZBrown

Teamster by choice
Everybody with clues get checks.
And you don't count.
So therefore yes, your coworker is full of crap.
Even the scabby no dues paying coat tail riders knows whats going on