So..... I'm DQ until December from driving.

clean hairy

Gosh dude... unbelievable it cost me a full time permanent driving spot.

a suspended license off a non-moving violation because I paid it late... unreal..... I'm an idiot.
A tough lesson learned the hard way.
Had you taken care of business in a timely manner, this would be a non-issue.
I doubt you will put off paying fines in the future!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sux dude, just the way they play their silly gaaywaad game, ive seen it time and time again and I feel for them I really do. Stupid game 1 of the many these idiots play lol.

To be fair, the only idiot in this game is the OP for not taking care of his business. He would be driving now had he done what he was supposed to at the time it needed to be done.

barnyard

KTM rider
Same thing happened to a guy in my center. License was suspended for an unpaid parking ticket. He had to wait 3 years for the next bid to sign.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
That is just a dress-up to make the process appear legit and standardized. We all know it's who mgmt wants in and nothing will change that.

I agree that it is who management wants in, but they cannot deny you the opportunity to start the process just because of a previous license suspension.

They will just DQ you on the road test or fail you in Integrad, but they cannot say you are ineligible in the first place.

Other areas may have a stipulation of no suspension in order to qualify for driving school, but it is not that way everywhere.

J

jibbs

So I've been drinking and, upon seeing this, I went straight to google and looked up the Dairy Queen menu....

and god damnit, Wally, now I'm halfway liquored up and want to make a DQ run for a chilli cheese dog and maybe a chicken strip basket. I can't get these foods out of my head. I can actually smell the chilli cheese dog.

I'll never forgive you for this, Wally.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So I've been drinking and, upon seeing this, I went straight to google and looked up the Dairy Queen menu....

and god damnit, Wally, now I'm halfway liquored up and want to make a DQ run for a chilli cheese dog and maybe a chicken strip basket. I can't get these foods out of my head. I can actually smell the chilli cheese dog.

I'll never forgive you for this, Wally.

Dude! Chili cheese dogs FTMFW!!!!!

I love when I have a little leftover chili and the grill is ready to go.