So much for learning from past mistakes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When folks ask me what is the latest they can ship, I tell them Thanksgiving, just remeber what happened last year.

Unfortunately, we have a whole generation that thinks everything is instant. I want it now and it's all about me. Once again, they will order last minute, expecting quick delivery. I don't hear a thing about a cutoff from corporate, so expect to get overwhelmed.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unfortunately, we have a whole generation that thinks everything is instant. I want it now and it's all about me. Once again, they will order last minute, expecting quick delivery. I don't hear a thing about a cutoff from corporate, so expect to get overwhelmed.

I was trying to find it on upsers but couldn't. There was something from Corporate saying they would either turn away or tack on a surcharge for last minute volume.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Johney

So adding a surcharge will magically give us more people and equipment at the last minute? What's the sense of charging more money if you still can't get it all done in time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So adding a surcharge will magically give us more people and equipment at the last minute? What's the sense of charging more money if you still can't get it all done in time.
In the hopes that the surcharge will deter last minute orders. Which they probably will end up refunding when we still can't get it there on time.

Johney

In the hopes that the surcharge will deter last minute orders. Which they probably will end up refunding when we still can't get it there on time.
What they need to say is we are adding a surcharge and are not giving refunds if not delivered on time. Now that might,might deter some.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think we will need Wild Turkey on the rocks this peak.

I would have guess you were more of a Mad Dog guy.
md-20-20.jpg