So now what Louisville votes no

Irishman Collins

Is this the final group we are waiting on. Why happens with the other 2 or 3 riders? Louisville overwhelmingly votes no. Is this going to stretch out a couple more months?

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"
We are in limbo.....land!!! I expect that we will be there for quite some time!

Sent using BrownCafe App

tiredofbrown123

i just got out of school two weeks ago, everyone from that school was suppose to start driving the monday after. well they told me they didnt have anyone to train me until the 21st so i went ahead and took my vacation this week after working the doc last week. anyways, now they told me today it will probably be the week starting the 28th. im just wondering if the contract has already changed so that i wont get top pay until the 4th year? if it hasnt then i should be able to do something about them holding me back , right?

tiredofbrown123

then i wont be under the 4 yr progression! why is every one such an a hole on here? i thought we were suppose to be brothers? i never get a striaght answer

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
then i wont be under the 4 yr progression! why is every one such an a hole on here? i thought we were suppose to be brothers? i never get a striaght answer
In the forum directly below this one. There are about 10,000 threads about how the contract has not passed. There's probably 1,000 based on pay progression and the new contract.