So this happened ...

Climbingtheladder

image.jpg
Package out of back + placed on dash = a fun rest of the day

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Unless I'm missing something it just looks like your diad holder came off. I only use mine for holding call tags and a marker since the new diads came out. Mine stays in my holster now.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why is the truck so sloppy and dirty?

No tape in the truck? I would have taped that bad boy!

Climbingtheladder

Unless I'm missing something it just looks like your diad holder came off. I only use mine for holding call tags and a marker since the new diads came out. Mine stays in my holster now.

Th

That is the diad holster. Unless you have some new diad we all don't know about, I'm pretty sure the diad v fits in that slot on the left just fine.

mmmbrownies

Th

That is the diad holster. Unless you have some new diad we all don't know about, I'm pretty sure the diad v fits in that slot on the left just fine.

There's a pouch that looks like a "gun holster". It holds the diad very well while driving. (I don't leave it in during my commute to and from route.) Otherwise its very convenient to have the diad on you at all times and not trying to juggle the diad and 5 boxes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What is happening in this photo? And what does the caption MEAN?

Is that a GSHOCK watch? I have one and wear it all the time.
You people really can't figure this out?

The op was at a stop. Taking packages out of the back of their truck. Set one on the dash and it broke the Diad holder off.