So this happened ...

The Driver

I drive.
Yeah. I never really understood the holster. I have two pockets that it fits in just fine.

I can't get the seatbelt on efficiently with the DIAD in the holster, so I use the holder all the time. I've forgotten my holster before and it makes for a long day trying to jam the board in my pocket all day.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can't get the seatbelt on efficiently with the DIAD in the holster, so I use the holder all the time. I've forgotten my holster before and it makes for a long day trying to jam the board in my pocket all day.
The holsters are to big and bulky. It makes it look like drivers are wearing a saddle bag. I use the clip.

Sent using BrownCafe App

image.jpg
View attachment 15537 Package out of back + placed on dash = a fun rest of the day
Fixed it for ya

Mr Shifter

Best reason u have for using the holder apposed to the holster is the ability to access the diad without having to unbuckle the seat belt. This won't be an issue if you're a seasoned driver and don't give a dam about the green message light lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Best reason u have for using the holder apposed to the holster is the ability to access the diad without having to unbuckle the seat belt. This won't be an issue if you're a seasoned driver and don't give a dam about the green message light lol.
I don't give a damn about the message light but I can pull the diad in and out of the holster while the seat belt is on no problemo...just need to wear the holster in front of your side beltloop instead of behind it.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck