So who wants the Govt to bail out the banks

chev

Nightcrawler
Here is an alternative that WILL work. Please give it a look and act if you so feel compelled. I did. I don't want us to have to pay for these buffoons mistakes.

Dave is a very smart man when it comes to money. :wink2:

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place. Can a mod please move it?

He struck out as soon as his article said to pray for our leaders. Might as well sacrifice a virgin or bite the head off a snake.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place. Can a mod please move it?

Its in the wrong forum, but I will leave it here for a little while so more people will see it. 50 billion beats 700 anytime in my book, and it would keep the thieves from coming back for more.

He struck out as soon as his article said to pray for our leaders.

Praying that Evil will do the right thing doesn't seem to work in my experience. I doubt there will be many lawyers and politicians in Heaven. Its all about them keeping power, not doing the right thing for us. I voted early yesterday and remembered some of them. I even wrote in my own name for state rep and senator because only the incumbant was on the ballot.

chev

Nightcrawler
Its in the wrong forum, but I will leave it here for a little while so more people will see it. 50 billion beats 700 anytime in my book, and it would keep the thieves from coming back for more.

Praying that Evil will do the right thing doesn't seem to work in my experience. I doubt they will be many lawyers and politicians in Heaven. Its all about them keeping power, not doing the right thing for us. I voted early yesterday and remembered some of them. I even wrote in my own name for state rep and senator because only the incumbent was on the ballot.
I've already requested the thread to be moved.

You need to read down further than the part about prayer to the links that outline the plan.

This was not ment to be a religious or political post.
Here is the link to the pdf. [FONT=&quot]this page
I posted his site because he provides links to congressional and senatorial web sites
[/FONT]

Last edited:

chev

Nightcrawler
@scratch......I should have read your post a little better. I see you did at least take time to read the plan. I hope a lot more will. Dave is a very smart man and it wouldn't hurt for a lot more people to listen to what he has to say. A financial wizard; some would say. Thanks for leaving the thread here.

Overpaid Union Thug

@scratch......I should have read your post a little better. I see you did at least take time to read the plan. I hope a lot more will. Dave is a very smart man and it wouldn't hurt for a lot more people to listen to what he has to say. A financial wizard; some would say. Thanks for leaving the thread here.

If even half of the population of this country listened to Dave Ramsey this nonsense wouldn't even be going on. I discovered Dave Ramsey about 4 years ago and after following his advice I was completely debt free in less than a year.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i grabbed supper tonight at garfields, and with all the teasers to get the people to vote yes, it is close to 100 billion.

it is if interest to note that so many of our foreign friends are the ones that will get hurt worse if we dont. places like china, saudi arabia just to mention two.

i say screwem time to take care of those here at home.

d

satellitedriver

Dave uses the wizardry of common sense.
Luckily, my father and mother taught me in the same manner.
No matter what "their" plan is, be sure to have a plan of your own.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Common sense has no place in politics.

How true! This passed the Senate tonight, and they were praising Sen. Chris Dodd. He is one of the main ones that has caused this mess in the first place. Dodd and Barney Frank should resign. I guarantee this isn't going to be the last bailout. They will come back and rob us again.

tieguy

Banned
The damage is already done. I don't want to bail out the fat cats. I do want to help the blue collar folks who will ultimately end up getting screwed by this mess.

Big Duke 6

Does the Boston Tea Party have any relevance.Read about it and lets discuss. Wasn't the United States of America created by a revolution?

The damage is already done. I don't want to bail out the fat cats. I do want to help the blue collar folks who will ultimately end up getting screwed by this mess.
You are exactly correct Tie. It's the majority of the population that will be adversely effected if the loan/financial companies bankrupt. I'm not in favor of bailing out the CEO's and such that have been running these companies, in fact some of them belong in jail.

I will read Ramsey's plan, although I doubt it will be given much consideration in DC. When I divorced several years ago I was deep in debt and got out of it to be essentially debt free within a year by using some of Ramsey's ideas. The funny thing is, at that time I had never heard of Dave Ramsey.

chev

Nightcrawler
You are exactly correct Tie. It's the majority of the population that will be adversely effected if the loan/financial companies bankrupt. I'm not in favor of bailing out the CEO's and such that have been running these companies, in fact some of them belong in jail.

I will read Ramsey's plan, although I doubt it will be given much consideration in DC. When I divorced several years ago I was deep in debt and got out of it to be essentially debt free within a year by using some of Ramsey's ideas. The funny thing is, at that time I had never heard of Dave Ramsey.
That's because you used common sense. :wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I enjoy listening to Dave and then into the 3rd hour I get mad coz I know I will die in debt. :angry:
And yes it is common sense, so uncommon these days.