So who won the debate?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Clearly you are cool with no show jobs, if you are cool with KH running the union and not H.
At least you are consistent.
Because after Suck loses, Hall will continue to run the show and with OB as #2. Sorry your doing everything in your power to ruin this Union but it will be short lived.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Btw, I haven't had an opportunity to sit down and watch the debate yet.
When I do, I will give an honest opinion.

In the end, "this debate" has been going on for a long while, and one evening will not likely make me forget the last 17 years.

wide load

KH has been "running the show" for years, so let's give credit where credit is due.

Those who want more of the same, vote for H&H.
Those who don't....dont.
Those that want to destroy our union by thinking anyone new would be better can vote the other direction.

quamba 638

Hall "won" the debate. I'm sure that's why he was out there instead of Hoffa. He's more polished. I did notice a lot of deflection, typical debate. Just because you're the better public speaker/debater doesn't mean you're better qualified for a position though.

wide load

hall "won" the debate. I'm sure that's why he was out there instead of H. He's more polished. I did notice a lot of deflection, typical debate. Just because you're the better public speaker/debater doesn't mean you're better qualified for a position though.
But it doesn't mean your not.

10 point

The position of IBT General President is not designed for on the job training.
Who's training "on the job"?

FYI, the President of the United States is "trained on the job" and I think his/her membership (319+ million) is a much bigger deal than the GP of a union of 1.3 million.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The position of IBT General President is not designed for on the job training.
Isn't that exactly what happen when Junior took office?
At least Z is a long time President of one of the biggest Locals in the country.

~At one point, every incumbent was an "unknown" commodity and chosen to change the direction of an antiquated notion.~

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not voting for an H again this time either. Votes don't matter to him. Hope he wishes they did

I would just like to know, what people think would change.

Do they think (if FZ is elected)....

That UPS is going to have some sort of "come to Jesus" epiphany ??

For example;

Magically start treating members better.

Give part-timers a big raise.

Go back to the company health care program.

Keep every pkg car driver under 9.5.

Etc.

????

I really think people are that delusional.

If anything, things would be worse.

The company would "double down" on FZ, to test his mettle and intestinal fortitude.

Not to mention.... abuse the inexperience of that "slate".

-Bug-

oldupsman

I would just like to know, what people think would change.

Do they think (if FZ is elected)....

That UPS is going to have some sort of "come to Jesus" epiphany ??

For example;

Magically start treating members better.

Give part-timers a big raise.

Go back to the company health care program.

Keep every pkg car driver under 9.5.

Etc.

????

I really think people are that delusional.

If anything, things would be worse.

The company would "double down" on FZ, to test his mettle and intestinal fortitude.

Not to mention.... abuse the inexperience of that "slate".

-Bug-
I've tried to stay out of this because I'm retired but can't help myself. And BUG I love ya.
But do you think H and H are going to change any of those things either? And these are the things people
are concerned about. Your logic simply seems to be don't rock the boat. Well, people are ready to rock the boat.

Now I agree the old "Be careful what you wish for" comes into play here. But people are ready to try something different.
And quite honestly I don't know beans about Fred Z. But I can certainly understand people wanting to try something
completely different.