So you want a proper raise in pay?

hypo hanna

SLOW DOWN!

the only way you can get paid more at fedex relative to the work you do is to do less work. Slow down, milk the clock at every opportunity and work as directed. Be smart about it and CYA.

as simple as less work for the same pay.

dezguy

SLOW DOWN!

the only way you can get paid more at fedex relative to the work you do is to do less work. Slow down, milk the clock at every opportunity and work as directed. Be smart about it and CYA.

as simple as less work for the same pay.

I've been telling people at my sta this for years but there are too many of them who bleed that purple despite having their wallets raped on a yearly basis by the company.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And Worldwide too.

I agree with hypohanna. The only way we will ever get a raise (without a union) is to WAD and force the issue. Lower productivity = lower profit, which will always get their attention. Be logical about it, OK? They want you to work harder with no corresponding increase in pay. If you calculate-in our great benefit plans and fewer hours in many locations, they want you to work harder for less.

This is wonderful for them, and not so wonderful for you. Please put the Kool-Aid down, pull your head out of your ass...and WAD. Better yet, call-in sick and have zero productivity as often as you can.

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I sit on my butt all day. I don't even WAD. I do what Im told only when someone is watching. Once they leave, it's Angry Birds: Rio !! I have yet to be fired. I think they're catching on to me though. My QA shelf is full of 02's I have yet to correct and I weigh like 400 pounds.

vantexan

I sit on my butt all day. I don't even WAD. I do what Im told only when someone is watching. Once they leave, it's Angry Birds: Rio !! I have yet to be fired. I think they're catching on to me though. My QA shelf is full of 02's I have yet to correct and I weigh like 400 pounds.

I bet you look like Woody Allen and are a frustrated, unpublished writer sounding ideas off this board.

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I bet you look like Woody Allen and are a frustrated, unpublished writer sounding ideas off this board.

I look like Woody Allan.... if Woody Allen was a fat slob who worked sluggishly at a dead end mid-level job at FedEx. As for being a writer, I am working on a cookbook. I was going to make one Paula Dean style, where I focus primarily on fatty, fried foods. But somehow she ended up being a racist, and that niche culinary market is not so cool anymore. Thanks Paula!

mitchel

I agree with hypohanna. The only way we will ever get a raise (without a union) is to WAD and force the issue. Lower productivity = lower profit, which will always get their attention. Be logical about it, OK? They want you to work harder with no corresponding increase in pay. If you calculate-in our great benefit plans and fewer hours in many locations, they want you to work harder for less.

This is wonderful for them, and not so wonderful for you. Please put the Kool-Aid down, pull your head out of your ass...and WAD. Better yet, call-in sick and have zero productivity as often as you can.
Thats what i did one day last week. I knew i had a route with maybe 5 hours..and then left over crap to deliver if they had it. I woke up, thought screw this...i'm suddenly feeling sick. Went to a movie and got paid for 10 hours. My koolade/purple blood days are long gone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thats what i did one day last week. I knew i had a route with maybe 5 hours..and then left over crap to deliver if they had it. I woke up, thought screw this...i'm suddenly feeling sick. Went to a movie and got paid for 10 hours. My koolade/purple blood days are long gone.

I knew you'd come around someday. Bravo Zulu from me too.

Brokedownandbrown

Some people buy what management is selling, one has to learn how to push back for the principle and your right as a productive employee.

It is called corporate bulling.