Social media guidelines. They're out there, beware?

Just wondering if anyone has heard of these guidelines? I don't recall being at a PCM and listening to management explain these guidelines. From experience, all I have to say is Big Brother is always watching! Crazy to think that UPS is paying ppl an insane amount of $ to monitor social media.

Btw, I'm not on the clock right now, so I hope I don't get called into the office for posting this

HardknocksUPSer

Just wondering if anyone has heard of these guidelines? I don't recall being at a PCM and listening to management explain these guidelines. From experience, all I have to say is Big Brother is always watching! Crazy to think that UPS is paying ppl an insane amount of $ to monitor social media.

Btw, I'm not on the clock right now, so I hope I don't get called into the office for posting this
You joined this forum 23hrs ago, there's guys that have been using this forum for years, this site is not affiliated with UPS in anyway, anyone on this site MAY or MAY NOT be a UPS employee, as long as your not on the clock it doesn't matter.

Overpaid Union Thug

https://www.nlrb.gov/news-outreach/fact-sheets/nlrb-and-social-media

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You joined this forum 23hrs ago, there's guys that have been using this forum for years, this site is not affiliated with UPS in anyway, anyone on this site MAY or MAY NOT be a UPS employee, as long as your not on the clock it doesn't matter.
It's not affiliated with UPS but management is well aware of it's existence.

T

Turdferguson

IMG_20150917_141108575_HDR.jpg

Nope never heard of that program

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I love UPS ,, I bleed Brown ,, I painted my house brown ,, I named my dog Brownie ,, I hung a picture of James Casey next to Jesus and Yaz And Larry Bird ,, I tell all my friends and neighbors to use UPS and I pray every Sunday at Mass that we grow the business!!! Ohhhh please don't come after me!!!
I'm a changed man !!!

Ouch

Who cares. Your off the clock. Upstate would have been fired a long time ago for admitting to driver releasing early am's at the building.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's not affiliated with UPS but management is well aware of it's existence.
They absolutely know about it and for sure don't like it.

I don't doubt that one bit at all, I imagine that they've even gotten ideas from some of the outrageous ideas some of these guys think of.
We make sure to ignore the good ideas.
I love UPS ,, I bleed Brown ,, I painted my house brown ,, I named my dog Brownie ,, I hung a picture of James Casey next to Jesus and Yaz And Larry Bird ,, I tell all my friends and neighbors to use UPS and I pray every Sunday at Mass that we grow the business!!! Ohhhh please don't come after me!!!
I'm a changed man !!!
And now a reading from the gospel according to Jim Casey.

HardknocksUPSer

They absolutely know about it and for sure don't like it.

We make sure to ignore the good ideas.

And now a reading from the gospel according to Jim Casey.
I'm sure they don't like it, it opens the world UPS employees or not, to the ugly truth of what goes on at times, in both hourly, but especially the management world, I suppose it's just the nature of the beast, with a company that has so many employees you'll always have some who wonder if their center is operated like others.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Although we go to great extremes to maintain anonymity, anyone reading enough of our postings can figure out who is who. Never post ANYTHING that can compromise you in any way.

tacken

I love you UPS. Please center manager don't read this. I know your busy following drivers. Paranoia will destroy ya.. Let them read it!!!!

alwaysoverallowed

I'm a changed man !!!

That's not enough have you turned in a sales lead lately?