Social media guidelines. They're out there, beware?

PT Car Washer

How is it stealing time? How do they know what day and what time I took the picture? Or even that it was me that took the picture? To be stealing time, they would have to personally observe me taking the photo AND subsequently use up all of my remaining lunch time. Which wont happen, because any time I spend taking pics, feeding dogs etc gets subtracted from my personal time.
Why would you subtract it from your personal time? All sounds like part of the job on an extended route. UPS does not make money on extended routes, only part of the service.

rod

Retired 22 years
How is it stealing time? How do they know what day and what time I took the picture? Or even that it was me that took the picture? To be stealing time, they would have to personally observe me taking the photo AND subsequently use up all of my remaining lunch time. Which wont happen, because any time I spend taking pics, feeding dogs etc gets subtracted from my personal time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yes they want you to get a sig not DR the package at a business stop. It has nothing to do with time as getting a sig in reality is suppose to take longer than DRing a package. UPS wants you to interact with your customers it builds a relationship and can produce more volume in the future. UPS also wants you to find sales leads in order to do that you have to talk to people....
That what I am saying is coming to your area soon.......ups no longer wants you interacting with customers

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Lets STOP FEEDING the TROLL
Its not trolling.....you guys/girls are all the same......I tell you what is going on in other areas and what ups is doing and that is trolling because its something you dont want to hear......ups is also doing a new warm up in the morning pcm......there is some more trolling as you call it