Social Security Ponzi Scheme

Lue C Fur

Evil member
With all the talk about SS being a Ponzi scheme and the media bashing Perry for saying so, i think its important for people to know who else called it a Ponzi scheme.

Matthews Keeps Pounding Perry's Social Security Ponzi Critique Despite Being Exposed for Saying Same Thing

Thats right...he said it a week ago and back in 2007.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...-security-ponzi-critique-despit#ixzz1XyijqhlX

And look, the Liberals hero Paul Krugman:
Krugman on Social Security Circa 1996: 'The Ponzi Game Will Soon Be Over'

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...96-ponzi-game-will-soon-be-over#ixzz1Xyjev3y2

UnconTROLLed

perfection
WRKO-AM Howie Carr has called it a ponzi scheme for years .

Glenn Beck said it best the other day...it's not a ponzi scheme. A ponzi scheme is a voluntary involvement into an investment scheme. It's actually worse than a ponzi scheme as there is no voluntary nature of paying into SS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Haven't seen or heard from him in ages. It amazes me how the bbsams and the tos' hear him. It's almost miraculous. When I first heard the name Glenn, I thougt we were talking about Rice again....not Condi!

Haven't seen or heard from him in ages. It amazes me how the bbsams and the tos' hear him. It's almost miraculous. When I first heard the name Glenn, I thougt we were talking about Rice again....not Condi!
I think Beck may still have a radio show, but not sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the
independent 'Trust Fund' and put it into the
general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled House and Senate.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

A: The Democratic Party.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social
Security annuities?

A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the 'tie-breaking' deciding vote as President of the
Senate, while he was Vice President of the US

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

AND MY FAVORITE:

A: That's right!

Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party.

Immigrants moved into this country,
and at age 65, began to receive Social Security payments! The
Democratic Party gave these payments to them,
even though they never paid a dime into it!

------------ -- ------------ --------- ----- ------------ --------- ---------

Then, after violating the original contract (FICA),
the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take your Social Security away
!

And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!
If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be planted and maybe changes will evolve.
But it's worth a try.