Socks and Trucks!

Irishman Collins

So you are back to negotiating instead of demanding, what are you willing to give up for socks?
In my limited experience of negotiating. I would think that I could negotiate a ten dollar pair of socks when negotiating with one of the most profitable companies in the USA. Although, I completely understand the limitations that our current negotiators have. No balls, no brains and no passion!

upschuck

In my limited experience of negotiating. I would think that I could negotiate a ten dollar pair of socks when negotiating with one of the most profitable companies in the USA. Although, I completely understand the limitations that our current negotiators have. No balls, no brains and no passion!
I am not going to go around with this again, since you can't seem to answer my question, you have a great evening.

L

Little Brownie Girl

You know the company provides pants for free right?
Solves your sock problem.
no really...then can't see them..and the General public wants important brown packages delivered with brown socks....you expect certain "modes of dress and appearance' when you pay for a service.....a stellular service

Irishman Collins

no really...then can't see them..and the General public wants important brown packages delivered with brown socks....you expect certain "modes of dress and appearance' when you pay for a service.....a stellular service
The socks are really the less important example of poor negotiating by our current sell out clowns. Do you think Hoffa Jr would of stood for his membership driving death traps in today's day and age? Hell no, he wouldn't, because he wasn't a corporate lawyer, spoiled fat cat. He was a true, hard working, bloody knuckles, passionate labor fighter, who never gave in to corporate greed and power!

image.png
I think in the next contract I'm going to put in a proposal from r these kind of socks also. It gets cold down there.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's your story. Your sock proposal is about as good as a cock sock proposal.
Can you afford to have your face smash into the windshield, then recoil the back of your head into the metal bulkhead, if you're involved in a serious accident in vehicle without a high back chair and 3 point seat belt?
What about the the other half of the tread's "proposal", or would you prefer to pretend it's just about socks?