Socks and Trucks!

Socks and Trucks was just a cute headline to get people to read the post. The point is, the simplest and easiest things to negotiate our current leaders are incapable of doing. Pay no attention to the sheep delegate elections. Change is coming and it is coming fast.
They negotiated a great life for my family and I. I appreciate the teamsters very much. It's biblical.

Lead, answer the question? Is this most serious safety issue not a concern in other areas?
I'm sure it is. Has there been fatalities or injuries that are documented. We had a guy get hit head on by some tool that blacked out because of huffing paint. The guy was going 60 miles an hour. No injuries to us as the truck was like a tank. Other guy was pretty jacked up.

Irishman Collins

I'm sure it is. Has there been fatalities or injuries that are documented. We had a guy get hit head on by some tool that blacked out because of huffing paint. The guy was going 60 miles an hour. No injuries to us as the truck was like a tank. Other guy was pretty jacked up.
Ok, in saying that. You don't agree that driver safety should be of the utmost concern when negotiating our contract?

image.jpeg
I'm betting these are some of the trucks down south.

Irishman Collins

Please.....just answer the question. I am sure Hoffa will not read this. He has gone to bed with the rest of the elderly. Let us hear you side with common sense, just once. I promise, no one will tell.

Irishman Collins

Actually, this mode of transportation would be much safer than vehicles without the appropriate safety belts.

Attachments

• 1460866292813.jpg
    1460866292813.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 135