Software update

jaker

trolling
Oh I can't wait for the automated ETA message , I haven't got one yet and I have been punching out at 8pm

But when I get that message I will respond ETA is 2399

Oak

I agree, except that call tags show up under that same section and I don't know about you but after 3 attempts of a call tag (or 1 if it's the stupid dish network ones lol) they get crumpled up & tossed in my trash can, not turned in like we're supposed to.
Call tags are a real PITA. I couldn't tell you how many times a driver didn't turn in a call tag and I was running around frantically looking for that NI3 before the trailer pulled, only to find out it was a call tag.

I have since learned the service level is 26 on call tags. And yes, DN is also a pain. I've learned the shipper number. 4039F0

Centurylink has to be the worst at not knowing their customer's address. How can they not know the physical address they are supplying phone or internet service to?

The company charges handsomely for address corrections. I shipped (I have an account) a ground letter to an address that was corrected same day before cars left building. My account was charged $12.80. I was ticked as the consignee gave me their address. How does a business professional not know the address where they work?

Bruce

That would be called training & communication, there is none of that in my center, no proactive training & no communication among mgmt & drivers or between mgmt themselves. Ups keeps adding time consuming steps to the diad, introduced it to make us faster and give us more stops. Now, the diad is clogged with all kinds of notes / alerts....really slows you down. #bigbrown:censored2:show

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The company charges handsomely for address corrections. I shipped (I have an account) a ground letter to an address that was corrected same day before cars left building. My account was charged $12.80. I was ticked as the consignee gave me their address. How does a business professional not know the address where they work?

Did you pass along the $12.80 to the customer?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I agree, except that call tags show up under that same section and I don't know about you but after 3 attempts of a call tag (or 1 if it's the stupid dish network ones lol) they get crumpled up & tossed in my trash can, not turned in like we're supposed to.

I just toss them in the basket near our mailslots. Actually yesterday, my Clerk Pkgs were NI3 call tags.