Somali Pirates Murder Four Americans

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe pirate ships don't fly the "skull and cross-bones" anymore.
So of course the logical question arises, how do we tell which boats are pirates so we can "blow them out of the water" before they have hostages.

over9five

Staff member
We now have in our custody 15 pirates that were on the boat that 4 Americans were murdered. I would suggest that we line them up in front of a camera on the bow of an American Navy ship. We then shoot them in the head one by one, while we film their lifeless bodies falling into the ocean. We then broadcast this continually into Somalia.

IMHO, pirates will stop bothering American ships. C'mon Obama, grow some.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We now have in our custody 15 pirates that were on the boat that 4 Americans were murdered. I would suggest that we line them up in front of a camera on the bow of an American Navy ship. We then shoot them in the head one by one, while we film their lifeless bodies falling into the ocean. We then broadcast this continually into Somalia.

IMHO, pirates will stop bothering American ships. C'mon Obama, grow some.

All this stuff and Libya too and the brainy Obama makes a statement on gay marriages....way to go wimp!!

over9five

Staff member
All this stuff and Libya too and the brainy Obama makes a statement on gay marriages....way to go wimp!!

I thought the same thing! Someone should buy this man a newspaper. How 'bout we focus on something a little more relevant? How's that Obama national debt doing there, Barry???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Although I like over9five's idea.
Dropping them on to turning ships screws ( propellers ) will result in a much better televised result.
I wish to add a little twist If I may, put a few on some bombs with cameras showing their faces as the bombs are dropped.

trickpony1

It seems I remember several years ago national TV had a video clip of one of our Ageous class cruisers being chased by a pirate vessel. Maybe one of our BrownCafe computer wizards can find it.

Anyway.....our cruiser could have vaporized the pirate vessel but didn't. Why?
Because the same global media that put the Leavenworth 10 in prison would have twisted the story about how the poor, pitiful and so deserving pirates were vaporized by a mean ol' nasty American warship.

We must not hurt our enemies feelings. If we love them, they will love us (sarcasm)
I'm in favor of helping them get to their 72 virgins quicker.

rod

Retired 22 years
It seems I remember several years ago national TV had a video clip of one of our Ageous class cruisers being chased by a pirate vessel. Maybe one of our BrownCafe computer wizards can find it.

Anyway.....our cruiser could have vaporized the pirate vessel but didn't. Why?
Because the same global media that put the Leavenworth 10 in prison would have twisted the story about how the poor, pitiful and so deserving pirates were vaporized by a mean ol' nasty American warship.

We must not hurt our enemies feelings. If we love them, they will love us (sarcasm)
I'm in favor of helping them get to their 72 virgins quicker.

I can't help you on this one. My contract with Brown Cafe limits me to irrelevant Youtube videos.