Some drivers just crack me up....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So why is it thrown out everytime? Why are they using a 5 day average? Sorry about all the questions just wanted some more information before I answer.

Dragon, your a center manager..right, just curious if you have routes at your center that are way out of line with what the driver is doing...how do you deal with these situations.

browned out

whats a BA? Is that some stranger that shows up around election time?

BA with howling mad, hannibal and face
250px-BABaracus.jpg

iowa boy

Our BA here made 85,000 and change with 12,000 or so in reimbursed expenses in 2010. Have seen him once this year and doubt we will see him again.

CustomerConcern

So why is it thrown out everytime? Why are they using a 5 day average? Sorry about all the questions just wanted some more information before I answer.

When they write up/suspend a driver for failling to meet scratch its based on their weekly avg but the lock down was only 2 or 3 days. Not sure why they do it, just a pain in the *** and a load of paperwork. Maybe its just here and our MGT team.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Maybe I am being hopeful, but it is hard for me to swallow the idea that some group in Altanta somewhere is plotting and planning on how to make each and every one of us suffer. Having said that, I do believe there are individual management persons or groups that do. I can say that because I have witnessed it. I do believe with each reduction in the size of management, we are not gaining on the side of management that doesn't plot and plan. That is a symptom of something higher up not being right.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When they write up/suspend a driver for failling to meet scratch its based on their weekly avg but the lock down was only 2 or 3 days. Not sure why they do it, just a pain in the *** and a load of paperwork. Maybe its just here and our MGT team.

How many of these drivers have grieved this practice and actually served a suspension of any length?
If the number is greater than zero it's time to elect better representaion into your local.

packageguy

Our BA here made 85,000 and change with 12,000 or so in reimbursed expenses in 2010. Have seen him once this year and doubt we will see him again.

Something does not sound right, does any one call the hall and see what's going on. You must remember this come election time,