Some good press

over9five

Staff member
"Umbrellas are gay,real men just get wet and dont complain."

I agree! I think that every time I see a man with an umbrella. What a pus**!

P.S. -- "BrownCorpGirl" was probably the brains behind this check writing session to Regis's bank account. I would of wrapped a DR bag around that old farts head and did the TV watching population of America a great service.

Wow, that's harsh. Thanks a lot for the personal attack.

B

barreling

This story just backs up what we've all known since the days of Jim Casey....We simply have the best people in the industry working for us. During this most challenging time of the year, it's our people who at the core continue to be our most valued asset. If nothing more, the driver mentioned in this story did what he did simply because it was the right thing to do.

Happy Holidays.......

I like your positivity, but I cannot agree. I mean, maybe we do have the best people, but if so, it is only by luck.

In my area, HR has gone from clean-cut non-misdemeanor employees, to scroungy have-a-record employess, to in the recent years gangsta felons.

In my hub there is no difference between the inside and the outside. Heck, we even had gangs within our hub for several years. Thanks to someone for weeding that out.

I know we have good people, but we are now picking from the bottom of the barrel.