Some of you guys are really stupid... on stuff you post

Nimnim

The Nim
I've said it before.

If someone looked through all my posts they have enough information to know who I am.

Do I care? No.

If I were worried what I posted here would impact me negatively I wouldn't post it. If I was doing something at work that would get me in trouble I wouldn't post things here that could clue someone into who I was if they took the time to investigate me.

I've already been pulled into an office because I made local LP look bad. Nothing I post here could make it worse when they haven't been able to issue me a warning letter for my actions locally.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
And if your offendered, dont really care..
Just because you get a nice paycheck does not make you a good worker, thank your union and your senority...

And to add to it....
THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT DO THE RIGHT THING, KEEP IT FUN COOL AND ACTUALLY GIVE GOOD INFO

In all seriousness, I don't get a nice paycheck...

rickyb

This is a open Forum.. which means..... "anyone" can read what your writing. I know we dont post our real names. Bust really.. some if the things you post or talk about, really make us look bad at times....
I know Cooperate checks in here and not only that, our customers can easily see the stupidity.... for example, even though its not serious but the one posting about bodyslamming customers for ordering big stuff.. I know some of you guys complain all day long, but do remember, this is where we work, any negativity should be kept behind closed doors with co workers... someone needs to make this forum, not so easy to get into....

Just because you get a nice paycheck does not make you a good worker, thank your union and your senority...

And to add to it....
THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT DO THE RIGHT THING, KEEP IT FUN COOL AND ACTUALLY GIVE GOOD INFO
dont come here talking about stupidity if you cant even spell. of course, you still might be smart regardless of your ability to spell.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is a open Forum.. which means..... "anyone" can read what your writing. I know we dont post our real names. Bust really.. some if the things you post or talk about, really make us look bad at times....
I know Cooperate checks in here and not only that, our customers can easily see the stupidity.... for example, even though its not serious but the one posting about bodyslamming customers for ordering big stuff.. I know some of you guys complain all day long, but do remember, this is where we work, any negativity should be kept behind closed doors with co workers... someone needs to make this forum, not so easy to get into....

And to add to it....

It's "you're " not your in the context you are using it.

Just in case "you're " wondering.

Dr.Brownz

And to add to it....

^PAID UPS SHILL RIGHT HERE^

Why do you care dude? There is plenty of bad mouthing of UPS online. If UPS wants to change its internal image they should start by not :censored2:ing over the drivers daily.

rickyb

Really?
As many spelling errors that you have, and that uncanny ability to misspell "the" as teh and you are busting on someone about spelling
i guess youre not smart enough to know the difference between someone who cant spell and someone who doesnt care.

this guy is posting about stupidity and he cant even spell. and if u forgot i acknowledged theres more to being smart than just being able to spell something which im sure you also couldnt figure out.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i guess youre not smart enough to know the difference between someone who cant spell and someone who doesnt care.

this guy is posting about stupidity and he cant even spell. and if u forgot i acknowledged theres more to being smart than just being able to spell something which im sure you also couldnt figure out.

So it's not caring when you do it, but everyone else it too stupid?
Whatever dude.
I suspect it has more to do with you being too lazy to proof read, or too incompetent to activate your spellchecker

StoptheAct1212

First off... to all u guys that go to the Gynecologist for a primary doctor, shut up...
I type fast on my phone, and dont really care about proper sentence structure or spelling....
Enjoy your weekend, your probly the guy wearing ups shorts and a ups t shirt on the weekend...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
First off... to all u guys that go to the Gynecologist for a primary doctor, shut up...
I type fast on my phone, and dont really care about proper sentence structure or spelling....
Enjoy your weekend, your probly the guy wearing ups shorts and a ups t shirt on the weekend...
What's wrong with free T-shirts?