Someboby was caught being naughty in Ohio

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This stuff goes on all the time, under democrats and republicans. Here's the most recent offense from my neck of the woods:
Police Spied on Activists In Md

"The ceremony at the gazebo lasted approximately 161/27 hours with poetry readings and songs"

"We nonviolence types are so dangerous, aren't we?" joked Jane Henderson, executive director of Maryland Citizens Against State Executions, which is fighting to repeal the death penalty.

Pretty ridiculous and and incredible waste of money.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes what a waste of our money.

Do you think they will investigate the person who found his illegal immigrant aunt in Boston?

Wasnt it Obama who recently said, We are our brothers keeper, we are our sisters keeper" I guess when he said that he meant us, not him. Pretty soon we will care for everyone, like it or not.

verrrrry interestink.
interesting.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Re: Somebody was caught being naughty in Ohio

Yes what a waste of our money.

Do you think they will investigate the person who found his illegal immigrant aunt in Boston?

Wasnt it Obama who recently said, We are our brothers keeper, we are our sisters keeper" I guess when he said that he meant us, not him. Pretty soon we will care for everyone, like it or not.

But Tooner, poor Mr. Obama didn't know his auntie was here illegally.

Yeah, right!

Obama "unaware" of aunts immigration status

diesel96

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/10/31/joe.html?sid=101

Computer background checks on a man who asked a simple question ? Is this what the democrats have in store for our future ?

It was Sen McCain who brought "Joe" into the Nat'l spotlight, and it was Sen McCain who envoked the name of "Joe the Plumber" 20 times in the final debate. And now the McCain/Palin ticket is using him as the basis of their final push to the elections. So why are you surprised if either the DNC, the media, or even an "average Joe" does a background check for simply human curiosity ?

tourists24

So why are you surprised if either the DNC, the media, or even an "average Joe" does a background check for simply human curiosity ?
Probably 1. Because it was an illegal invasion to his information. You are SO terrified of Bush looking into your business or phone calls and 2. Anything about "Joe" is irrelevant. He asked a question and Obama answered it. Instead of taking the hit for what he said, they tried to dig up some dirt on Joe to divert attention from the real point

It was Sen McCain who brought "Joe" into the Nat'l spotlight, and it was Sen McCain who envoked the name of "Joe the Plumber" 20 times in the final debate. And now the McCain/Palin ticket is using him as the basis of their final push to the elections. So why are you surprised if either the DNC, the media, or even an "average Joe" does a background check for simply human curiosity ?
a background check for simply human curiosity ? Come on, even you are not that naive.
As long as the DNC, the media or an "average Joe" doesn't use the State of Ohio's computers to did up their trash, I say have at it. But that is what the story is, illegal use of state equipment to the benefit of the demo candidate.
IMO, even if they had uncovered delinquent child support payments it would not detract from Joe's question(in fact it could make the question more pointed) and more so, Obama's answer. I wonder how many people that would like to ask either candidate a straight forward question has reconsidered the idea for fear of invasion of privacy?
Come on the very next day there was speculation that Joe was related to a McCain campaign worker, inferring that he was a republican plant. I guess that ploy by the Demo favoring media didn't play out, I never heard anything else about it anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The reporter is British, working for the London Times.
Another poor guy who was trying to find the answer to a question he had after reading obama's book.
He was shown on the local news, very British.
Also a stranger left a new metal cane on the door for auntie, after hearing that she had to walk with the help of a metal stick. Since the story broke her residence has become a tourist stop and she has disappeared . I wonder if according to the news story she still plans on voting for her nephew ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
...it was Sen McCain who envoked the name of "Joe the Plumber" 20 times in the final debate. And now the McCain/Palin ticket is using him as the basis of their final push to the elections.
"Joe the Plumber" has become an icon representing a type of aspiring small business owner.
He is no longer relevant as an actual person.
Obama and his team realized this early on and ignored him.
It is the pundits and news media that are obsessed with his persona.