Somebody is going to jail at local 104

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am actually looking at the subpoena for that local's bank and credit card records by the IRB.

I am having issues with file types and can't get it posted yet.

It seems that the local 104 executive boards has decided not to cooperate with the IRB anymore.

And the IRB is going full boar into finding out what's going on.

My one question, if they are guilty of the crimes posted above, will that be jail time?

Inthegame

It looks like a subpoena was issued in April 2016 to get copies of missing monthly bank credit card statements. From that you've deduced money laundering, racketering and embezzlement?

Inthegame

I am actually looking at the subpoena for that local's bank and credit card records by the IRB.

I am having issues with file types and can't get it posted yet.

It seems that the local 104 executive boards has decided not to cooperate with the IRB anymore.

And the IRB is going full boar into finding out what's going on.

My one question, if they are guilty of the crimes posted above, will that be jail time?
Failing to produce copies of credit card expenditures will not get anyone jail time.
Spending union funds without a legitimate purpose could.
Spending three days in January doing a local union audit is not "going full boar".

realbrown1

Well, it does mention embezzlement in the subpoena, and money laundering and racketeering are usually associated with embezzlement.
20160813_140243.jpg
20160813_140249.jpg
20160813_140302.jpg
20160813_140309.jpg

Inthegame

Your attached document is not a subpoena but rather a declaration. It supports the IRB's contention that required audit items were not made available. The inflaming words you've picked out are not charges but merely criteria that is in the consent decree allowing further investigation.
Might be prudent to wait for the bank records to surface, before you hang anyone.

realbrown1

Technically you are right.

These are just supporting documents to the courts for their subpoena requests.

And that negates this thread how?

Besides, do you think that the EB of 104 stopped cooperating because they have nothing to hide?

If they are not guilty of doing anything wrong, they would be willing to give over their bank records.

I would, wouldn't you?

Inthegame

Technically you are right.

These are just supporting documents to the courts for their subpoena requests.

And that negates this thread how?
"Somebody is going to jail at local 104" is reckless premature speculation. According to the declaration the "crime" is missing copies of credit card bills. That could be as simple as a clerical error.
But posts here don't require accuracy so flail away.
Unlike you, I prefer to deal with facts.
The IRB's findings will be reviewed in the proper venue and reported back at which time you'll either rejoice or lose your ability to apologize.

realbrown1

"Somebody is going to jail at local 104" is reckless premature speculation. According to the declaration the "crime" is missing copies of credit card bills. That could be as simple as a clerical error.
But posts here don't require accuracy so flail away.
Unlike you, I prefer to deal with facts.
The IRB's findings will be reviewed in the proper venue and reported back at which time you'll either rejoice or lose your ability to apologize.
If the IRS wanted to see my bank statements, I would hand them over.

If I was a crook, I would not want to hand them over.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

Or maybe they are not cooperating because they are just too busy doing their jobs.

Hahaha.

Inthegame

If the IRS wanted to see my bank statements, I would hand them over.

If I was a crook, I would not want to hand them over.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

Or maybe they are not cooperating because they are just too busy doing their jobs.

Hahaha.
If you lost those statements how could you hand them over? I will say it's odd the banks involved have failed to voluntarily reproduce the records. But I'll wait for the process, you'll cast aspersions.
It takes every kinda people...

realbrown1

If you lost those statements how could you hand them over? I will say it's odd the banks involved have failed to voluntarily reproduce the records. But I'll wait for the process, you'll cast aspersions.
It takes every kinda people...
Banks that won't give you your bank statements?

Really dude?

Evil

Banks that won't give you your bank statements?

Really dude?

This is just the subpoena. There's a sexual harassment lawsuit against Andy M from a secretary he was sleeping with and fired. There's also testimonies from her to the IRB on shady activity. The ex president who was fired as BA by AM has provided copies of $100,000 bank withdraws from the strike fund and trustees who were "forced" to sign off by AM. Haha! There's over $1 million missing from the strike fund according to sources working with the IRB. To top it off there's another $18K not reported by the VP and it looks like her wedding and honeymoon may have been charged on the local's credit card, haha!!!

If I was AM I wouldn't of have cooperated with an investigation that would cost me my lucrative lifestyle either.

Pachanga

I.R.B. Is also investigating the local for stealing from the Strike Fund. 2014- 1.5 Million. 2016- $200,000. Net Assets 2014- plus $900,000. 2016- plus $300,000.

LagunaBrown

Well you guys didn't apologize when you bashed Andy saying a health care plan couldn't be done but he did it. He kept our peer 80 and just like you a-holes lying about PK I don't trust any word you say and will wait for the results before I make any assumptions.

realbrown1

Well you guys didn't apologize when you bashed Andy saying a health care plan couldn't be done but he did it. He kept our peer 80 and just like you a-holes lying about PK I don't trust any word you say and will wait for the results before I make any assumptions.
Sure, when it's one of your guys, let's wait and let the legal system work.

When it's one of my guys, let the rocks fly.

Anything to advance that union career, eh?