Somebody is going to jail at local 104

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is there any chance you could post any factual evidence that supports your contention that AM has failed to cooperate?
I didn't think so.
If the IRB wanted the bank records and AM was cooperative, they wouldn't be asking for a subpoena.

See how I know AM isn't cooperating.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not to be redundant but the IRB doesn't issue subpoenas, they request them from the proper authority.

Are you suggesting the local has produced copies of expenses (receipts) but not copies of the CC statement? If so, this is a non-story.

And how do you "know" AM is refusing to cooperate? If the local doesn't have copies of the CC statements, how can he produce them?
Let me ask you this, if the IRB has seen fit to file the paperwork with the "proper authorities" to subpoena these STATEMENTS, wouldn't it be a reasonable deduction that this information should be readily available to Local 104, upon request as the account holder?

With this in mind, doesn't it at least raise an eyebrow as to what's going on here?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My two cents. The office gal who got fired; She most likely lost/messed up the receipts, so she was fired. The local can't hand over the receipts because said office gal friend'd it all up.

Getting all of the bank statements might be possible but difficult. Remember we are talking about 3 years worth for every card.

Getting copies of the receipts that could be three years old from the actual vendors (restaurants, gas stations, hotels etc..) IMPOSSIBLE. If you don't think so go and ask your local gas station for a copy of the receipt for that time you filled your tank up three years ago.

So, AM not wasting anyone's time on the union's dime trying to get the old receipts perfectly reasonable.

AM telling the IRB if you want them go and get them yourself. (Good luck on that) perfectly reasonable.

The gal friend'd up. To fix it they fired her and now it's time to move on.

You can't hand over what you don't have and you can't go get them if the vendors won't/ can't get them for you.

Regarding the fired gal claiming harassment. Sounds like AM rebuffed her advances so she friend'd up the receipts on purpose.
Then cried to the IRB.

OP, Evil, real brown, silent bang and the rest of their tdu butt buddies need to stfu.
Call credit card company and tell them you want an itemized statement for the last 3 years

It's not that difficult

Inthegame

Let me ask you this, if the IRB has seen fit to file the paperwork with the "proper authorities" to subpoena...
Why the IRB does what they do (as their clock runs out) I can not reasonably answer.
... wouldn't it be a reasonable deduction that this information should be readily available to Local 104, upon request as the account holder?
Yes, or they should be banking elsewhere. But that's for US banks.
With this in mind, doesn't it at least raise an eyebrow as to what's going on here?
Yes but a raised eyebrow doesn't qualify as a fact. Go watch "12 Angry Men".

LagunaBrown

Let me ask you this, if the IRB has seen fit to file the paperwork with the "proper authorities" to subpoena these STATEMENTS, wouldn't it be a reasonable deduction that this information should be readily available to Local 104, upon request as the account holder?

If your aunt had a mustache would she be your uncle?

LagunaBrown

My aunt does have a mustache, most of us have one that does.

It goes like this little brother; if my Aunt Mary had a dick, she'd be my Uncle Charlie.

There's so much that I can teach you, keep talking.
I dont like dick but if you want to teach others to then go right ahead.... No pun intended

LagunaBrown

That wasn't a "pun"???

A "pun" would be more like; the older I get, the "punnier" I get.

Like I said before, keep talking and I'll keep teaching.
If it has a double meaning it's a pun. It obviously went over your "little head". Ha ha ha! I'm getting tired of schooling you.

Pun- the humorous use of a word or phrase so asto emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words-that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.

Last edited: