Somebody is going to jail at local 104

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
But your guys are scumbags. No offense.
That's the attitude we need to remove from our union's leadership.

Thank you, because I couldn't describe that attitude H and the Old Guard have toward the rank and file as well without your post there.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Only someone truly asinine would believe you can insult people and everything be ok because you said "NO OFFENSE" first.

Those that know you best, choose anyone else because you are an ass.
Yeah it does. You can say anything you want. You TDU scumbags can even tell lies through your teeth just because there is no recourse in an election. So no offense, you guys are scum of the earth.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The Feds are involved.

This will be good.

Either RA sings, or goes to prison for a long time.

How many H supporting VP's and S/T's does this make?
In your numbers? 250000? I love how you find people guilty without their day in court. I'm gonna say they don't find jack s.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

In your numbers? 250000? I love how you find people guilty without their day in court. I'm gonna say they don't find jack s.
The Feds should be investigating tdu and their books.....they've been embezzling money and taking advantage of teamsters for 50 years......also what tdu does is immoral in my eyes......they take advantage of stupid people by taking their money and selling them free information

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The Feds should be investigating tdu and their books.....they've been embezzling money and taking advantage of teamsters for 50 years......also what tdu does is immoral in my eyes......they take advantage of stupid people by taking their money and selling them free information
That's not immoral
That's the American way