something is up with UPSERS.COM

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by sosocal, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sosocal

sosocal New Member

take a minute to look at theScott Davis earnings video on UPSERS....don't actually view the video (or do-your call)...LOOK at the posted comments below....I think they are more brutal than some of the better rants I see on BC... I am wondering why? not why people are frustrated (I get that)- but why are they not filtered??? I know some are - but they are letting a lot of hard questions and commentary show. Whatever it is I like it...I never want my official UPS communications to be tainted gripe session forums...But at this this restructuring crossroads of our company I appreciate the unedited opinions and frustrations. I honestly think they are not edited for a reason....I like what this could possibly mean.....
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Yep, you're right ... they laid off the moderators.

4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I would look, but I haven't been able to log on for about a year. I guess I was banned from that site....
  5. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I'm impressed that people are posting those comments using their real names. I think that says a lot.
  6. PMSair

PMSair Member

could you add a link to what you would like us to look at please?

UPSSOCKS Well-Known Member

They don't have a choice. When you post your name is recorded automatically, based on your login. This could be a fun trick to play on one of your buddies. Try to find someone's emp ID and password and go bash Scott Davis's video. There is one woman on there, I believe her first name is Kathleen and she went bonkers and commented on everyone's post. Me thinks this message board on UPSERS will be no longer very soon....
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

We are not allowed to post links to or information from here on Brown Cafe.
  9. sosocal

sosocal New Member

go to UPSERS - look under company news (home page)- it is now older (not in the listed links) so you need to click "more headlines" or something of that nature.
  10. sosocal

sosocal New Member

they were never nearly as skilled at "moderating" as you and the BC mods....Maybe you can submit your work on a resume and.............
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

(psssttt....Hoax works on