something is up with UPSERS.COM

sosocal

take a minute to look at theScott Davis earnings video on UPSERS....don't actually view the video (or do-your call)...LOOK at the posted comments below....I think they are more brutal than some of the better rants I see on BC... I am wondering why? not why people are frustrated (I get that)- but why are they not filtered??? I know some are - but they are letting a lot of hard questions and commentary show. Whatever it is I like it...I never want my official UPS communications to be tainted gripe session forums...But at this time...at this restructuring crossroads of our company I appreciate the unedited opinions and frustrations. I honestly think they are not edited for a reason....I like what this could possibly mean.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
take a minute to look at theScott Davis earnings video on UPSERS....don't actually view the video (or do-your call)...LOOK at the posted comments below....I think they are more brutal than some of the better rants I see on BC... I am wondering why? not why people are frustrated (I get that)- but why are they not filtered??? I know some are - but they are letting a lot of hard questions and commentary show. Whatever it is I like it...I never want my official UPS communications to be tainted gripe session forums...But at this time...at this restructuring crossroads of our company I appreciate the unedited opinions and frustrations. I honestly think they are not edited for a reason....I like what this could possibly mean.....

Yep, you're right ... they laid off the UPSers.com moderators.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would look, but I haven't been able to log on for about a year. I guess I was banned from that site....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm impressed that people are posting those comments using their real names. I think that says a lot.

UPSSOCKS

I'm impressed that people are posting those comments using their real names. I think that says a lot.

They don't have a choice. When you post your name is recorded automatically, based on your login. This could be a fun trick to play on one of your buddies. Try to find someone's emp ID and password and go bash Scott Davis's video. There is one woman on there, I believe her first name is Kathleen and she went bonkers and commented on everyone's post. Me thinks this message board on UPSERS will be no longer very soon....