Something To Remember As We Enter Peak

HomeDelivery

The problem is that you and Fred think alike in that a warm body behind the wheel is all it takes. That would be incorrect.

sad to say that's what HD is already becoming... but just a touch of common sense as well can make a robot courier a tad better

good luck with this season's peak; i can't fathom coming in everyday to see management set you guys up to fail (returning soo many DEX 01s)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Ground and Express are different animals. Maybe Fred can get away with feeding :censored2: to your parolee/drivers. It won't fly over at Express. You're due for a reality smackdown, dude.
Parolee drivers, lol.
Last month I was driving to work and a FedEx Ground driver was next to me on a two-lane highway. He had his leg nearly fully extended out of the vehicle with a giant leg tattoo showing outwards. Now personally, I don't care about tattoos wrt professionalism and ability to perform the job, nor the obvious attempt at receiving attention; my concern was he was at risk of getting his leg severed off by an oncoming vehicle since it was way beyond the side mirrors.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Parolee drivers, lol.
Last month I was driving to work and a FedEx Ground driver was next to me on a two-lane highway. He had his leg nearly fully extended out of the vehicle with a giant leg tattoo showing outwards. Now personally, I don't care about tattoos wrt professionalism and ability to perform the job, nor the obvious attempt at receiving attention; my concern was he was at risk of getting his leg severed off by an oncoming vehicle since it was way beyond the side mirrors.

Let me guess, the ground driver looked like Fat Bastard too!!

bbsam

Staff member
Ground and Express are different animals. Maybe Fred can get away with feeding :censored2: to your parolee/drivers. It won't fly over at Express. You're due for a reality smackdown, dude.

Well, dude, why on earth would I care? It has nothing to do with me. I really don't know why you get upset with me about it. I shared something I came across at the station and you remember what you did? You laughed at it, dismissed it as more rampant speculation. But over the last day and a half, you've come to realize that everything I have said is not only possible, it's probable. You know Fred's mindset as well as I do. It's Corporate America mindset and none of this should come as any kind of surprise. Shoot the messenger all you want, but you still show up and serve the same corporate bastards every day.

bbsam

Staff member
You just crossed the line. We "don't do what Ground drivers do". Your arrogant, superior attitude needs a readjustment, and this Peak might help you see the light. A tenth of Ground drivers might become effective Express couriers...at best. The problem is that you and Fred think alike in that a warm body behind the wheel is all it takes. That would be incorrect.

I don't think the way Fred does or I wouldn't hesitate to take on more work and pile it on my drivers all peak. I've known for year it's not worth chasing every shiny object placed before me.

so tell me. What are you really upset about? That I have pointed this out or that Fred's goi g to get away with it? I suppose if I had said nothing, you could have gone along blissfully unaware convinced that the service failures were just like last year. But the fact is that Fred defines failure differently than you do. Failure is measured quarterly. That can't possibly be news to you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't think the way Fred does or I wouldn't hesitate to take on more work and pile it on my drivers all peak. I've known for year it's not worth chasing every shiny object placed before me.

so tell me. What are you really upset about? That I have pointed this out or that Fred's goi g to get away with it? I suppose if I had said nothing, you could have gone along blissfully unaware convinced that the service failures were just like last year. But the fact is that Fred defines failure differently than you do. Failure is measured quarterly. That can't possibly be news to you.

I think that FedEx is an incredible sham. While Fred will undoubtedly continue to make piles of money off your underpaid Groundlings, it will eventually fall apart. We'll see.