Something we already knew.

bbsam

Staff member
Struggle all you want. You go out of your way sometimes trying to justify all the abuse of power and kool-aid drinking.
Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that I do wonder about it. Have any suggestions? I've been googling it for a while now and have yet to find any concensus. Seems like slavery or indentured servitude or what some around here are convinced Ground is, has always existed and not in itself morally objectionable. How one treats others always is under scrutiny but not the relationship itself.

MAKAVELI

Struggle all you want. You go out of your way sometimes trying to justify all the abuse of power and kool-aid drinking.
Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that I do wonder about it. Have any suggestions? I've been googling it for a while now and have yet to find any concensus. Seems like slavery or indentured servitude or what some around here are convinced Ground is, has always existed and not in itself morally objectionable. How one treats others always is under scrutiny but not the relationship itself.

You don't have to Christian, or believe in Jesus to know slavery/ indentured servitude is wrong, and immoral. If you think otherwise, there is something seriously wrong with you.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't have to Christian, or believe in Jesus to know slavery/ indentured servitude is wrong, and immoral. If you think otherwise, there is something seriously wrong with you.
I don't think otherwise. I simply want to know how scripture, religion, and moral questions guide and affect our daily lives. If you don't, there is something seriously wrong with you. I'm not a "Sunday morning Christian".

MAKAVELI

I don't think otherwise. I simply want to know how scripture, religion, and moral questions guide and affect our daily lives. If you don't, there is something seriously wrong with you. I'm not a "Sunday morning Christian".

I'm not a Christian, so I couldn't give you that point of view. Nothing wrong with someone who doesn't believe or study a specific religion but knows the difference between right and wrong. If you study history, it would give you the answers you are looking for.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not a Christian, so I couldn't give you that point of view. Nothing wrong with someone who doesn't believe or study a specific religion but knows the difference between right and wrong. If you study history, it would give you the answers you are looking for.
actually history is just as murky. So murky in fact that people today will compare working far a wage with slavery and many would agree. Even you must see the oddity in that, don't you?

IsItME

Now that, isitme, is something that intrigues me. I will be interested to see if it happens. MFE has had his exit plan in the works for several years no. Just sayin'...
I'm not Mr. FedEx and I don't mock people for expressing a dream of moving on and taking some time to get it there. It seems condescending that you would be counting his timeline and monitoring what he's doing and then pointing out that he hasn't made it where he wants to be just yet. Either way, I've had an active business with a relative that is growing at a slow pace but working. Maybe, just maybe not everyone is smart enough to notice your lame and silly attempts at marginalizing others but I see it as limited thinking of someone trying to be an intellectual bully. You'll have to take that somewhere else.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here, I'll give you an answer. Ground is both morally objectionable and indentured servitude. You make 6 figures, Fred makes 8, and everyone else fights over the crumbs. I'm sure Jesus, Buddha, Allah, and all the rest of them don't see a problem with it.

Go on rationalizing what you do if it makes you feel better about it.

bbsam

Staff member
Here, I'll give you an answer. Ground is both morally objectionable and indentured servitude. You make 6 figures, Fred makes 8, and everyone else fights over the crumbs. I'm sure Jesus, Buddha, Allah, and all the rest of them don't see a problem with it.

Go on rationalizing what you do if it makes you feel better about it.

I never have felt bad about it. I just like to think alot. For what it's worth, we have your opinion. Thank you. You really do hate religion, don't you?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not Mr. FedEx and I don't mock people for expressing a dream of moving on and taking some time to get it there. It seems condescending that you would be counting his timeline and monitoring what he's doing and then pointing out that he hasn't made it where he wants to be just yet. Either way, I've had an active business with a relative that is growing at a slow pace but working. Maybe, just maybe not everyone is smart enough to notice your lame and silly attempts at marginalizing others but I see it as limited thinking of someone trying to be an intellectual bully. You'll have to take that somewhere else.

As I said. We will see.

bbsam

Staff member
Could be sooner than that.... And when the time is right, I'll identify myself. In the meantime, I'm going to keep one eye on the 100k big timer that thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

I wouldn't say that. I just have a different point of view and don't hesitate to express it. And you find that bothersome?

vantexan

actually history is just as murky. So murky in fact that people today will compare working far a wage with slavery and many would agree. Even you must see the oddity in that, don't you?

Would you settle for serfdom? Reminds me of Monty Python: "Look, the King!"...."How do you know it's the King?"..."He's the only one not covered in ****!"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Could be sooner than that.... And when the time is right, I'll identify myself. In the meantime, I'm going to keep one eye on the 100k big timer that thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

He has been outsourced. Fred has been courting Asian investors to be Ground contractors for far less than bbsam is making. The decisions will be made in Beijing, but more profit for Fred and the company makes even more. Win-Win...sorry, bbsam. Back to the drawing board for you.

IsItME

I wouldn't say that. I just have a different point of view and don't hesitate to express it. And you fithat bothersome?
No one in this company is capable of bothering me. I don't see a different opinion. When I see your comment about MFE and then perpetuating that same condescending $h!+ on me, you're arrogant and its weak. I know people that make way more than you and I combined. You seem confused, that's all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No one in this company is capable of bothering me. I don't see a different opinion. When I see your comment about MFE and then perpetuating that same condescending $h!+ on me, you're arrogant and its weak. I know people that make way more than you and I combined. You seem confused, that's all.

Don't bother him. He's got his English to Chinese phrasebook to study so he can communicate with his new boss.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok, angry guy. I know people who make lots more than you and me too. Yea for us. Do what you want because it's obvious you hate Fedex. I can't see for the life of me why anyone would go on like that, but hey, that's your choice.
No one in this company is capable of bothering me. I don't see a different opinion. When I see your comment about MFE and then perpetuating that same condescending $h!+ on me, you're arrogant and its weak. I know people that make way more than you and I combined. You seem confused, that's all.