Sometimes Security Cameras catch a gem!

P

pickup

I prefer not to telegraph what happened here so that the video can tell the story by itself. But it does involve a delivery mishap by a fed ex driver. One can argue it should be in another forum.. whatever!

I used the title from the video, but I don't consider it a "gem". I am just glad it didn't go as badly for the driver as it could have.

If the video has been posted already, then I apologize.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Saw a fed ex guy pull up to same house as me, bulk head door open, full beard, leaves package car running, talking on cell whole time, dosent bag it(raining), and smoking a cig. True story

BrownTexas

Saw a fed ex guy pull up to same house as me, bulk head door open, full beard, leaves package car running, talking on cell whole time, dosent bag it(raining), and smoking a cig. True story

Yeah. The fed ex guys I see have their bulk head open all day too. Car never stops running. Might take one on my day off or something. Lol.

P

pickup

This driver was incredibly lucky that it didn't hit anything important or hurt someone.

He was very lucky, someone in the comments on youtube pointed out that the open door hitting the tree , in conjunction with the bounce from the curb, changed the path of the van so that it missed the house.