soon to be a laid driver

mainebrown

hey guys/girls, its that time of the year again where some of us get laid off for a couple of months... whats the current payscale for part time inside workers?...i'm getting driver wages right now, but that will soon change once i get laid off...thanks guys

brownman15

hey guys/girls, its that time of the year again where some of us get laid off for a couple of months... whats the current payscale for part time inside workers?...i'm getting driver wages right now, but that will soon change once i get laid off...thanks guys

check your contract as it varies throughout the country

rushfan

Is it really going to happen? (the lay off). There are so many rumors going around. Don't believe it 'till it happens

McLeod

Our center was very heavy for jan. 2nd. A lot more work than expected and we have kept current though the winter weather. I'll only have 3 stops on board Monday that have been held over till school resumes. Believe it when you see it on layoffs. A sup. told me last week he has 2 trailers filled with business closed from over the xmas break.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Roughly 12/hr

Big Babooba

You might be able to find a driver who has never been laid, but you would be hard pressed to find one who has never been screwed!:rofl: