soon to be a laid driver

UPSGUY72

I know in my center your part time pay rate would be calculated based on your start day of working part time. So if your start at ups in 2005 as a part-timer and then got a driver's job your part time rate would be the rate that you would be getting now if you never left being a part timer.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Now how am I gonna prove what anyone has told me? I guess I could get affidavits or testimoanials .
You could post a pic of them sexy legs, ya know kinda like when ya posted a pic of that clean shaven face of yours! LOL:wink2: (or was it bearded because you were off) hehehe no I'm sure it was clean shaven. Now I'll have to go back and look cuz I don't remember.

You could post a pic of them sexy legs, ya know kinda like when ya posted a pic of that clean shaven face of yours! LOL:wink2: (or was it bearded because you were off) hehehe no I'm sure it was clean shaven. Now I'll have to go back and look cuz I don't remember.
bearded while on comp. I don't have any pics of my legs, but I do have one without a shirt.

S

speeddemon

Soon to be laid....... I'm gonna just leave this alone (and its really hard too!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Soon to be laid....... I'm gonna just leave this alone (and its really hard too!)

Speed, congrats on your super strong self control !!!!!!!!!!!!1

browniehound

I know in my center your part time pay rate would be calculated based on your start day of working part time. So if your start at ups in 2005 as a part-timer and then got a driver's job your part time rate would be the rate that you would be getting now if you nevetimerr left being a part .

Actually I think it works like this. You are not subjected to the PT wage but the wage of a FT employee working in the building with less senority than you. I think this means you will be making about 18 bucks an hour instead of 30.

I know it sucks, but you still have full health and dental. You keep your seniority and you still HAVE A JOB in this economy. Millions of people would love to be in your shoes believe it or not. 18 bucks an hour is still very goog when you compare it to $0 an hour.

Stay with it and if these economic condintions persist you will have your own route by 2020, lol.

Overpaid Union Thug

Here the Southern Supplement says that a laid off full-time driver's pay would be based on their seniority and the job performed. I'm thinking that I would try and deliver EAMs/NDAs in the mornings and run the "PM Air" route in the evenings instead of working preload and reload. I was making $20.62/hr as an air driver. Management doesn't like when laid off drivers run air because it creates a time card issue. We show up as an additional "full service providers" when that happens. They try and say that we can't run air for that reason. What a crock of @#$%! They can fix the timecards (they are experts at that anyway). Besides....the contract doesn't specify that we have to work inside only during a layoff.