Sort observation. If I have medical marijuana card will I be refused employment?

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

Very good sir. My post is a reflection of some of the pure, ultimate ironies we encounter. FedEx is one of those ironies. For the dummies in the forum, I'll explain. Marijuana cards are intended for people with severe physical conditions, severe mental conditions, and conditions for which there is no known cure such as rare forms of epilepsy. It is no secret that smoking the ganja makes you hungry, And it is also no secret that I likes me some food. Obesity is an actual medical condition, so I put forth an irony of contradicting themes that is both humorous and never ending, as well as similar to what we all experience at FedEx. A marijuana card for my condition would only worsen it, because it would make me hungrier. Yet it would also improve it.

​ MFE, I will hate to see you retire. Hang on for some more years. Your writing cleanses my palette. I mean that in the most non-gay of ways.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Very good sir. My post is a reflection of some of the pure, ultimate ironies we encounter. FedEx is one of those ironies. For the dummies in the forum, I'll explain. Marijuana cards are intended for people with severe physical conditions, severe mental conditions, and conditions for which there is no known cure such as rare forms of epilepsy. It is no secret that smoking the ganja makes you hungry, And it is also no secret that I likes me some food. Obesity is an actual medical condition, so I put forth an irony of contradicting themes that is both humorous and never ending, as well as similar to what we all experience at FedEx. A marijuana card for my condition would only worsen it, because it would make me hungrier. Yet it would also improve it.

​ MFE, I will hate to see you retire. Hang on for some more years. Your writing cleanses my palette. I mean that in the most non-gay of ways.
​HOMO!