Sorting during lunch

Grey

Been covering a route with a post office lately and I can get it off by 11. Truck is pretty well organized after that. How to you record "sort time" in the board?

By The Book

I go into other for paid break, is that stealing time? What about approved meeting or CHSP meeting. Thats in other. I use those almost every week. Didnt know that was stealing time.
Correct, the other work section is to code out time other than your regular job. You could use the meal button for lunch and code your paid breaks to the left of that also, there's an actual spot for it. If you are in a bonus center and beating your route and getting bonus pay, what you are doing will be frowned on big time.

Stealing time? I wish it was possible. I would love to have more time. The only thing is, UPS doesn't have the kind of time I want. It seems to be stealing my time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You guys make this way to complicated. If you can't find it, sort your truck as you go or all at once. If the sup complains about dead time, stop sorting and not found packages that aren't in their locations. If the sup complains about driving around back to stops you found later, tell him to ride with you. Don't make management's problems yours.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Guilty as charged, have 45 min lunch and take 15 or 20 min to set up my resi stops, ireg stops rd, and any savers I might miss. Makes my day so stress free and follow the methods 110%. The job is so easier when organized.

I also go over to my manager's house on the weekend and cut his grass, trim the bushes, spray for crabgrass and chickweed and push his kids on the swing set.

But I do it for free so he treats me better on Monday morning!!!

Edd Orion

Sort on the clock... Lunch is your time... You are just contributing to their already unfair production standards, makes the rest of us look even more worthless in their minds