Sorting question

iowa boy

Throw it all in together. My wife dries my uniforms for about 20 minutes and then pulls them and hangs them up so they don't wrinkle as bad.

(she cares more about my appearance than I do.)

djkre8r

Doesn't matter! The Brown becomes Forest Green before too long!
I thought Twinhill had the "green" problem solved but, all my new stuff is beginning to fade. Anyone else notice this happening? Because of this post I just stuck my favorite old Riverside pants in the washer for tomorrow. They are still BROWN!

gingerkat

Go out and buy "Shout Color Catcher" and you can throw whites & colors together. It costs about $5 and you get 24 sheets and it really works. I don't separate too much these days with these nifty little sheets.

OptimusPrime

Only thing I baby are my expensive jerseys and hoodies. Everything else gets tossed in together. Well except during the summer time. Uni's are so nasty they would be contaminated my regular clothes in the wash.

jaker

trolling
Only thing I baby are my expensive jerseys and hoodies. Everything else gets tossed in together. Well except during the summer time. Uni's are so nasty they would be contaminated my regular clothes in the wash.
I wash my browns and undies in the washer , everthing else I dry clean

My wife loves that she doesnt have that much stuff to wash

NY11725

Darks with Darks, Whites with Whites

No Hot Water for your good clothes as it can cause them to shrink..... Cold Water Only!

Socks, and White Boxers = Hot Water + Bleach + Soap

Hot Water for towels and dark boxers works well too.