Sos

I can't get the full site on my iPhone anymore can anyone help. I also can't figure out how to send private messages, like rep and a whole bunch of other things.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
You can cross the Saints off of that list.

(sorry--you have to admit it was a great game)

i am not sure i understand of what you speak?

i was speaking of addictions.
i am catholic, i believe in saints.
(st. thomas, st. margaret mary, st. john, st. roman...all those catholic saints)

i don't want to develop a dependent relationship on my iphone.

over9five

Staff member
I can't get the full site on my iPhone anymore can anyone help. I also can't figure out how to send private messages, like rep and a whole bunch of other things.
There is a box done the bottom left corner of the page. If you click on it, there are 3 options. If you want the full site, it should be set to "Browncafe 2".

I want the mobile site, but android users can't seem to use it right now.

We have the same opposite problem.....

klein

Für Meno :)
398613_327739247248096_269352256420129_1099368_779671542_n.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The software update that I installed yesterday seems to have broken some phone users ability to switch styles. The mobile style we're currently using is supposed to be their "premium" style. hahaha.

I'm going to try uninstalling the latest mobile style and shutting off the built in vbulletin mobile useragent detection because it's obviously screwed up. Then I'll reinstall the setup I got a few years ago from an independent coder, hopefully it is still compatible with this new version of the software.

Thank you for your patience.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The software update that I installed yesterday seems to have broken some phone users ability to switch styles. The mobile style we're currently using is supposed to be their "premium" style. hahaha.

I'm going to try uninstalling the latest mobile style and shutting off the built in vbulletin mobile useragent detection because it's obviously screwed up. Then I'll reinstall the setup I got a few years ago from an independent coder, hopefully it is still compatible with this new version of the software.

I thank you for your patience with me. It seems to be working good today on the iPhone. If you ever need anything tested on one of those, I make a good guinea pig!! LOL!!

It's fixed will you marry me.