South Brunswick Fedex Frt drivers interview

bacha29

The respones to the questions seemed very tepid. They do have legitimate issues but they can't seem to put it all together in a clear and concise agenda and are willing to fight as one voice toward their goals. Howver, when enough employees get tired of being cuffed around and slapped around they will come out swinging.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The respones to the questions seemed very tepid. They do have legitimate issues but they can't seem to put it all together in a clear and concise agenda and are willing to fight as one voice toward their goals. Howver, when enough employees get tired of being cuffed around and slapped around they will come out swinging.

I made it through almost 5 minutes. Horrible video of five guys rambling about their jobs.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Agree with Dano...
too much background noise and i lost interest in what they're saying.... crib notes anyone? ??
well they were saying a lot of "doze" and "deez" and "demz" and occasionally a few "youz" here and there. But other than that - I'm really not too sure what the hell was going on, as it was so difficult to decipher what they were talking about what with the din of all the wildlife and gang activity going on about the neighborhood.

I've attempted to watch it in it's entirety 3 times now. I actually got up to 12:43 on my last attempt before totally losing my mind.