Southern Cali drivers check in

ManInBrown

Whats it like delivering in nice weather year round? Must be a real treat. I can't even imagine how nice it must be to do this job in San Diego.

MAKAVELI

That sucks. I couldn't imagine myself delivering in that type of weather. On the flip side though California is hurting for water, real bad.

brostalss

Whats it like delivering in nice weather year round? Must be a real treat. I can't even imagine how nice it must be to do this job in San Diego.

Right now is the kind of weather I'm loving. Mid 60's and some wind. Our Santa Ana winds make for a few "pucker" moments when driving on the freeway.

When we actually do get some rain, the freeways are always a mess. People drive like it's dry conditions and now your 30 minute commute to work takes over an hour.

When it's 110° outside and 135° in the back of the package car, it wipes you out. You can't drink water fast enough at times. Once drank ten 32oz bottles of water in a day. Glad I have three ice machines on route I use.

MAKAVELI

Right now is the kind of weather I'm loving. Mid 60's and some wind. Our Santa Ana winds make for a few "pucker" moments when driving on the freeway.

When we actually do get some rain, the freeways are always a mess. People drive like it's dry conditions and now your 30 minute commute to work takes over an hour.

When it's 110° outside and 135° in the back of the package car, it wipes you out. You can't drink water fast enough at times. Once drank ten 32oz bottles of water in a day. Glad I have three ice machines on route I use.
At least it's a dry heat.;)

Pooter

I'll take my :censored2:ty weather over those awesome commute times you guys have.

Hating :(

I still wonder how you guys get anything done with traffic