Southern California UPS driver arrested on gun trafficking charges

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Southern California UPS driver arrested on gun trafficking charges - KPCC

A Southern California driver for United Parcel Service was arrested Friday, accused of stealing dozens of guns bound for a Turner's Outdoorsman store in Rancho Cucamonga.

Curtis Hays, 36, allegedly funneled 72 weapons, including 12-gauge shotguns and .45-caliber pistols, to an associate for sale on the region’s bustling black market for illegal firearms.

“This is an unusual case,” said Carlo A. DiCesare, a special assistant U.S. Attorney in Riverside who is prosecuting the case. “It was a large number of firearms that were stolen, and they were stolen from a reputable shipping company.”

I heard that on the news today.
Not only is that a big black eye for the company.

He may have just gave a murderer a weapon,to kill or rob,some innocent person!

I hope they nail his ass,to the wall!

Why would you piss away your career,for a few extra dollars?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's the problem with people....too damn greedy. You wanna steal packages.....do drugs and be a driver.....scan air so it's not late....stop complete packages so you can take a longer lunch break?? Eventually, you will get caught....whether it's tomorrow or 5 years from now! It's a mathematical fact. And your brown career and pension will be flushed down the toilet....ridiculous.

browntroll

i dont get how you would think no one would notice or care that you stole guns. let alone if you kept doing
it then wow. it says he stole some back in 2012 so they must have been watching him steal for 2 years before
they finally decided to arrest him? or they couldn't get him till now?. wondering why they would let this become a
bigger news story by letting do this for 2 years, its like getting a bloody nose you can stop or getting a black eye that
everyones gonna see and its gonna be there for a while.