Southern snow storm

mikeb

tnbrown
We had a snow storm in Tenn today. I brought back over 50 stops to the bldg about 2pm and sheeted them ECD. A lot of other drivers did the same. Its gonna be rough Monday.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's gonna hit us up here in VA tomorrow morning, not supposed to get above freezing til Monday (and then just barely) so it should be a fun day in the country.

DS

Fenderbender
We had a snow storm in Tenn today. I brought back over 50 stops to the bldg about 2pm and sheeted them ECD. A lot of other drivers did the same. Its gonna be rough Monday.

Really! why? because its snowing? 2PM? Only once in 20 years have they ever called us off the road and it was that huge ice storm and they called us in around 4PM.I got home around 11PM.

mikeb

tnbrown
Really! why? because its snowing? 2PM? Only once in 20 years have they ever called us off the road and it was that huge ice storm and they called us in around 4PM.I got home around 11PM.

Yeah, we got anywhere from 3 to 8 inches in some areas, which is significant in the south. I have a rural area so I told my center manager that I was bringing the truck back and it will be there Monday. The roads were awful and it just wasnt worth it

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Yeah, we got anywhere from 3 to 8 inches in some areas, which is significant in the south. I have a rural area so I told my center manager that I was bringing the truck back and it will be there Monday. The roads were awful and it just wasnt worth it

We had about 6 inched here in KS. Not only did everyone finish their day, most were under 9.5. No one over 11!!

BROWN430

I would much rather have the snow than the ice. Take it slow and be safe. Remember it's just cardboard boxes. The most important stop is your last one. HOME

govols019

You smell that?
We got 5-6" here. That was enough to shut down I-40 because of accidents. We are woefully unprepared for this kind of weather.