Southern UPSers

Mr.Golden

I'm trying to decide which areas in the South might be the best places to apply and where I wouldn't have to wait several years working as a part time package handler.

Do you think places such as Dallas, Houston, Austin, Atlanta, Nashville, and Greenville, SC would be good to possibly choose?

Have you gone through the Integrad course? If so, what are some of the things they tested on and was it very difficult?

Any advice you could provide I would greatly appreciate it.

(*insert* if you work in one of these areas plz help out this individual with you thoughts and advice)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm trying to decide which areas in the South might be the best places to apply and where I wouldn't have to wait several years working as a part time package handler.

Do you think places such as Dallas, Houston, Austin, Atlanta, Nashville, and Greenville, SC would be good to possibly choose?

Have you gone through the Integrad course? If so, what are some of the things they tested on and was it very difficult?

Any advice you could provide I would greatly appreciate it.

(*insert* if you work in one of these areas plz help out this individual with you thoughts and advice)
Troll much?

You've said before you're a 10 year driver.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Very pointless statement....

Not really.

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg