Speaking of Bill Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's what bothers me about today's conservatives. When I was a kid, republicans were wrong but made smart, defensible arguments to support their policies. Now they are all just batpoop crazy.
Since you were a kid ??? That explains a lot......while we were looking for red rover players,vyou were worried about politics.

moreluck

golden ticket member
34p0r6g.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
That's how desperate they are, she's going to crush whatever empty suit they run and they know it...Anyone surprised or shocked?

oldngray

nowhere special
Chelsea did what Bristol Palin found impossible for her -- have a baby in wedlock.The only people the Republicans feel safe attacking is someone who can't fight back. They must be feeling really impotent if their target has to be a newborn.

Just like you attacking Bristol Palin and her newborn you mean?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chelsea did what Bristol Palin found impossible for her -- have a baby in wedlock.The only people the Republicans feel safe attacking is someone who can't fight back. They must be feeling really impotent if their target has to be a newborn.
Why can't Bill Clinton fight back ?????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton caused a firestorm last week when she declared onstage that businesses and corporations don't create jobs. It made no sense at all. Bill Clinton didn't help when he defended what Hillary said, saying that it all depends on what your definition of the word job is.
Argus Hamilton

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hillary Clinton caused a firestorm last week when she declared onstage that businesses and corporations don't create jobs. It made no sense at all. Bill Clinton didn't help when he defended what Hillary said, saying that it all depends on what your definition of the word job is.
Argus Hamilton

The only FIRESTORM was on FOX news where the story eventually died when people saw the actual video and the context in which she was speaking.

Bill had nothing to defend.

I posted the video on this site.

Like sheep, you follow your masters lead.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A little like the pot calling the kettle black.
You are a TROLL HYPOCRITE.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ain't it funny how hypocrites always seem to have one set of rules for thee and another set for me, or one set for thy and another for I?
You attacked Bristol's baby after getting mad that some people attacked Chelsea's baby.
If you are not the poster boy for HYPOCRITS, no one is.