Speaking of Bill Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
j08fA3H.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Clinton said he cheered the lowering of the rebel flag in South Carolina Friday. He signed a law raising the Rebel flag in Arkansas. We'll never know which side he's really on until the girl under the desk tells the special prosecutor whether she was humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic or Dixie.
-Argus Hamilton-

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
This is 2016, Hillary's the one running for President. What the hell has Bill Clinton's so called "scandal" from 20 years ago have anything to do with the present day. But this has been the GOPS modus operandi for decades: Dredge up any bullcrap rather than discuss real issues that affect Americans. They get away with this because the corporate media, ever hungry for ratings, is more than willing to play along. Add to that, 20 or so years of a steady diet of "reality show" bullcrap has made Americans pathetically stupid, and this is where we are. I'm not worried about Hillary - in a debate, she'll destroy Donald Trump, if she happens to be the nominee.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
still a story ???? Really???? Where do you draw the line at turning away and ignoring?
It's funny when you pretend to get indignant over Bill Clinton's behavior and even funnier when you pretend it's worse than the things Trump is saying.

What's hilarious is that the people saying that crap believe anyone is actually buying it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's funny when you pretend to get indignant over Bill Clinton's behavior and even funnier when you pretend it's worse than the things Trump is saying.

What's hilarious is that the people saying that crap believe anyone is actually buying it.
Doing and Saying ARE two different things.......you learn anything in school?
I get indignant over slobs like Tiger, Puddin' Pop man, Caitlyn, and others who are doing wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
Doing and Saying ARE two different things.......you learn anything in school?
I get indignant over slobs like Tiger, Puddin' Pop man, Caitlyn, and others who are doing wrong.
Do you get indignant over the wrong you do? I'll await your answer in the "Religion" thread.

newfie

IS this the best the GOP has to offer?? AN affair from the late 90's? Get serious. Dont forget the many GOP candidates who are running for office this year and in 2016 that also had affairs...

Whats fair is fair....

I dont want to see a post from you saying "a persons private life is private"....

TOS.

Hillary brings Bills indiscretions into the game when she tries to use the uterus attacks on trump.