speeding ticket

I work at cach in hodgkins il. But probably drive out of a different facility. Been at UPS since dec 2002.
Maybe cach or 705red will chime in. I bet cach does. Pm 705red he will know. 705 is like the wild wild west they are there own seperate entity. A truly great local who go balls out.

rocket man

no it comes off record after3 years and i know you went to driving school and got it off your record? or you went to court to and pleaded no contest paid a court fine and no points on lic. but i wouldnt worry about a ticket 4 years ago.know how no way. you will be fine dont even bring it up.

W

want to retire

no it comes off record after3 years and i know you went to driving school and got it off your record? or you went to court to and pleaded no contest paid a court fine and no points on lic. but i wouldnt worry about a ticket 4 years ago.know how no way. you will be fine dont even bring it up.[/QUOTE

Unless he/she has a CDL. No traffic school will save you. It depends on what the disclosure time period is i.e. 2 years, 3 etc. I do believe the form is predicated on "convictions". This applies to all crimes.

UPSGUY72

Just got one. First one in about 4 years. I want to be a driver. Will this affect me?

You can't have any moving violation in the last year and not more than two in the last three years to get a driving job at UPS. So you not going to be able to apply for drivers ( I should say get accepted) for a driving job for 1 year from that ticket date.