Speeding Warning

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just passed driver school on May 2nd and did my first full week of work this past week. Hopefully you can understand my situation and why I'm so concerned.

Was the headlight ticket separate from the warning for speeding? Was it a "fix it ticket"? If so, get it fixed and go to your local police department to get the ticket signed off. As for the warning, no, it will not go on your license abstract, which only lists convictions, but it will be in the system and you are not likely to get the same break again.

It is up to you whether you inform management or not. If it were me I would be upfront and honest about it. They will most likely tell you to slow down and send you on your way.

QKRSTKR

Once a year you have to sign a report, don't know exact name, of any ticket/traffic violations you have had. I think the only time you have to report to UPS immediately is if you loose your license/suspended license.

For cdl it may be different. Think you have to tell UPS and your state BMV that your cdl is issued through.

Even though I don't care for the coke guy he s right, don't speed. You need to realize you use your license now to make your living. Take care of it.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

For cdl it may be different. Think you have to tell UPS and your state BMV that your cdl is issued through.

With a CDL you're required to tell your employer.However,you're only required to tell the DMV if you get a citation OUTSIDE of the state your license was issued.If you get a citation within the state your license was issued that info is automatically sent to the DMV by the agency issuing the citation

Was the headlight ticket separate from the warning for speeding? Was it a "fix it ticket"? If so, get it fixed and go to your local police department to get the ticket signed off. As for the warning, no, it will not go on your license abstract, which only lists convictions, but it will be in the system and you are not likely to get the same break again.

It is up to you whether you inform management or not. If it were me I would be upfront and honest about it. They will most likely tell you to slow down and send you on your way.

Thank you brother. You've been very helpful.