Speeding Warning

jaker

trolling
Its not a café,but a Lounge.Coke Lounge.
(sits back and watch as people start to google "Coke Lounge")
Why are you even on this site at all , your job and ours have nothing really in commen execpt the truck part

Did you get banned from the coke sites so now you are reaching so far out to have a so called life that you come on a ups forum site

Re-Raise

Why are you even on this site at all , your job and ours have nothing really in commen execpt the truck part

Did you get banned from the coke sites so now you are reaching so far out to have a so called life that you come on a ups forum site
I guess he gave up trying to act like he was one of us. Now he is going for the troll angle.
It must be very lonely delivering coke if you have to seek out UPS drivers to interact with.
Get a pet or something Cokeman.

jaker

trolling
I guess he gave up trying to act like he was one of us. Now he is going for the troll angle.
It must be very lonely delivering coke if you have to seek out UPS drivers to interact with.
Get a pet or something Cokeman.
Or go hang out on the Pepsi sites , at least you have something in common with them

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-6.jpeg

Once a year you have to sign a report, don't know exact name, of any ticket/traffic violations you have had. I think the only time you have to report to UPS immediately is if you loose your license/suspended license.

For cdl it may be different. Think you have to tell UPS and your state BMV that your cdl is issued through.

Even though I don't care for the coke guy he s right, don't speed. You need to realize you use your license now to make your living. Take care of it.

Not ticket/traffic violations but rather CONVICTIONS. If you beat it in court and it's dismissed then you don't need to report. Any warnings need not be reported. Equipment tickets are not moving violations and need not be reported.

Cementups

Box Monkey
you should of thought about all that before you decided you wanted to speed.
I bet you felt like a Zebra being caught by a lion when L.E. lit you up.
Just don't speed,and you wont have to worry about it.

Wait........so you're saying you never EVER speed?!?!?! I would call absolute bull:censored2:! I'm the first one to admit that I speed. Hell, I was doing 75-80* on the way home from Philly last, in the rain, in 55/65 zones.

*it helps when you're brother is a state trooper ;)