Spell check

TUT

Incredible how grown men and women can make so many spelling mistakes that even our 13YO wouldn't make.

13YO is in school and goes over spelling. Once out of HS... you have no such training. My boys can do high-end math way better than me at this time. Give them 20... and their children will school them as they forget by not using the skill. Not surprising. As Alex Baldwin says... "Spelling is a class? I thought is was an app."

FedExRookie

Incredible how grown men and women can make so many spelling mistakes that even our 13YO wouldn't make.

There's cameras everywhere. Question is......why even bother getting out of the truck?

Read more: View Profile: TheJackal - Brown Cafe - UPS info for UPSersThere's cameras everywhere..." How about "there are cameras everywhere..."

I could go on showing your faults;however, I am not bored enough to continue looking through your post history.

CJinx

Sometimes spoken words and thoughts don't translate well into forum text for some folks. As long as they can get the point across, typos should be forgiven.

!Retired!

There's cameras everywhere. Question is......why even bother getting out of the truck?

Read more: View Profile: TheJackal - Brown Cafe - UPS info for UPSersThere's cameras everywhere..." How about "there are cameras everywhere..."

I could go on showing your faults;however, I am not bored enough to continue looking through your post history.

I said spelling, not grammar.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I wish I could post some of the management memos I have seen, and still see. They look like a 5th grader wrote them. Pretty hard to respect someone who can't even write a correct sentence, much less a paragraph. Fred gets what he pays for with management too.