Spend the time and money elswhere.

trouble maker

If this company spent the time and money trying to find new business, and get back the ones that left instead of harassing the hourly s, we would all be fat and happy again.

UPSGUY72

If this company spent the time and money trying to find new business, and get back the ones that left instead of harassing the hourly s, we would all be fat and happy again.

That isn't going to happen they rather print out useless reports and try to intimidate those who choose to be intimidated. Just choose not to be intimidated and do your job a your where trained...

DS

Fenderbender
Hmmmm... trouble maker... go back to your work area.
Studies have proved that undisciplined employees tend to reduce production.
Our reports indicate that disgruntled employees like yourself are a burden to the company,
and should be watched carefully,and dealt with severely for failing to follow instructions.
---JK---:youreright:

canoworms

TM. All the folks who work in the Big Brown Oven and beyond should be treated with dignity and respect, however working in the corporate washing machine means that all of us are only as good as what we produced yesterday. Tomorrow is a new day and as we move along and do the best we can on a daily basis, we need to pray that those who are leading us would realize that as flesh and blood there is only so much that we can do.

Cementups

Box Monkey
As long as UPS continues to make big profits you should not expect things to change.

And as far as being treated with dignity and respect, that all went out the door once UPS became a publicly traded company.

Fat chance buddy that wouldn't be logistics. We are a logistics company aren't we?????????????? They don't care get thicker skin

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm happy ATM. The higher ups run this place, we don't. The sooner you realize that all of this is out of your hands the happier you'll be. You can call them, tell them in person, write on forum, but nothing will change as long as record profits are produced at every earnings report. Don't fix what isn't broke goes in this case. Wether or not this business strategy will remain profitable for the long haul remains to be seen.

I've personally made my peace in how this circus is run by the guy in the middle of the ring. Just come out of your cage, balance on the ball, take your straw and sack it away, you might need it later if things do change.

klein

Für Meno :)
The only reason most people continue to drive for UPS is because of the customers, right ?
Once you leave the building, your looking forward to be treated with deginity and respect by the customers.
They really make your day feel so much better, and all is forgotten how bad it is in the hub/center.

Now, if it wasn't for the customers, and customer service you provide, think you'ld still be working there ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Most of the customers were nice but when it came right down to it I only worked there for the pay and benefits. "Nice" don't pay the bills.

UPSGUY72

klein:982297 said:
The only reason most people continue to drive for UPS is because of the customers, right ?
Once you leave the building, your looking forward to be treated with deginity and respect by the customers.
They really make your day feel so much better, and all is forgotten how bad it is in the hub/center.

Now, if it wasn't for the customers, and customer service you provide, think you'ld still be working there ?

You drinking again???? I work for the pay and benefits just like everyone else does... I don't come to work to see my customers I come to work to get paid..